Hello! New around here~! :3

Hocus Pocus

Howdy!

Well, as it says, I'm new around here! Just joined up today after stumbling upon this nifty site! :)

Who am I?

Well I'm http://anyango.deviantart.com ! (Anyango) and I help out http://evilsugar.deviantart.com (EvilSugar) with making Pony plushies! :)

To answer your questions already, sorry folks, commissions for pony plushies are closed at the moment. We've just got way too many on our plate. Though I promise to gives you the head up if we ever open up again.

Outside of that I'm a HUUUUUUUGE MLP:FiM fan! Rainbow Dash being my favorite pony. I've got several OCs, sadly, I can't draw the ponies worth a can of beans though... D: So.... you probably won't see them in my gallery as much as I love them ._.;

My main Pony OC is called "Hocus Pocus". Which explains where I got my pony name at! :3

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot? (Wait I think I know. ;) )

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Oh my stars! @.@ Well thank you for telling me! :) I fixed it now..! <3 Also that'd be great! EvilSugar or Mimi, wants to try and make a huge one for herself sometime too! ^.^ <3 I wish you luck in making yours! :)

Pfff! I can tell you now that I can barely sew a button. I think it would be out of my range. But who knows? I am somewhat of a jack of all trades. Maybe one day I can take the time to teach myself.

But then I'd have to explain to my parents why I have a giant pony plush in my room ._.