My Little Pony is a silly show for little girls and you should all be ashamed of yourselves...

AznAxis

applelie_by_felix_kot-d4a7dhw.png

Well now that I have your attention...GREETINGS EVERYPONY~!

The name's Axis! I'm a 22 year old Korean-American currently living in northern Virginia. I'm a full-time student studying criminology and forensics, and a part-time employee for QinetiQ North America, where I work as a cyber-intelligence analyst. I was first exposed to My Little Pony back on /co/, and have since become an avid fan of Friendship is Magic. My favorite characters are Rarity, Scootaloo, and Trixie.

To be honest, it has been years since I last participated in any sort of role play. I first got started on a fantasy role playing site called Santharia sometime around 2004-2005, where I spent two awesome years engaging in epic adventures and making many friends. At one point in 2008 I used to administrate a small, Avatar: The Last Airbender forum of about a hundred members. Unfortunately, since 2009 I simply haven't had the time nor will to really commit to any serious role playing. I am hoping this all changes right here and now.

Ponies and RPing aside, I also enjoy gaming, music, and reading. Admittedly, most of my free time is spent either out with my friends, or in one of the various games I am currently playing. Thankfully, my job puts me in front of a computer for six hours each shift, so I'll have plenty of time for role playing as well.

There is still a lot I want to say but...it's almost 4am and I should probably be heading off to bed right about now. Feel free to ask me anything, and I'll get around to answering you all as soon as I can.

Here's to bronies, and the good times to come!

Farewell~!

HIIII ! :D

Welcome to the Pony-addict Anonymous club ! Don't worry, your secret is safe among us. The pony episode on youtube, the brushable toys, we've all been through this, we understand.

:blah: I hope you'll have fun here !

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

• 2 weeks later...