Forced Introduction

Diss Order

Emmm hi. This site requires me to make a thread and post in it 3 times until I can talk anywhere else, so here I go!

I'm Wessel, and among online bronies known as producer Diss Order (or Snakebite if you're also on Ponygoons). I'm currently in the process of making a free album for the brony community. The bonus track of the album (a remix of EBB's track Luna) is already released. Here, give it a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUhiKkeYn7g

stats.png

If any of you have any questions, just give a shout! (Please do, I don't feel like spamming my own thread until I can post elsewhere xD)

Welcome to the board! I have a deep and unsatiable love for forcing people to introduce themselves, so you can blame me for that. ;}

There are a bunch of links to rules and helpful stuff in my sig if you do end up needing to find some information, or have a question; but I am much more interested in asking you about your music!

How long have you been composing? I really admire those that are musically and artistically inclined.

Second- do you perform your own vocals, have someone perform, or do you use some manner of vocaloid or electronic voice database element?

Youve got good sound; we have a few bronies on the board who compose, including Artax; i'm sure they'll be interested in hearing about your work as well (if one of them didnt direct you here themselves!)

And, again, welcome! Its a pleasure to have you on board :'}

• Like 1

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

@Manestream: I've been composing for quite a while, but I only started composing digitally a short while ago (that Luna track is actually the first thing I've made). I've made piano arrangements for a few years and last year I made an arrangement for the orchestra I play in. I play several instruments (piano, clarinet, oboe) but I'm pretty much interested in all sorts of music. From symfonies to hardcore house, as long as they're well done of course. :)

About the vocals: The track I linked in the startpost is a remix. The vocals were done by Eurobeat Brony and he sent me the acapella so I could use it for a remix. ;-)

@Phil: Thanks. :)

@MyLittlePonyTales: Hey man, thanks for the copy/paste intro! :D I've heard about Canterlot.com on several occasions, but it sparked my interest again when you guys got linked on Celestia Radio yesterday.

Edited by Diss Order

*points pitchfork at you*

If you play nice, you can esca--

Oh wait you can.

Hello, and welcome to the herd. c:

It's good to see a.. bronsician?! (is there a specific term?!)

And..

I like the music :"D

me-gusta.jpg?1310883034

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly? I've been enough places that let people just drop in.

Trust me, the filtering method of making people apply and get to know the community is a much better filter that results in a lot more players willing to do nice things.

Anyhow, it's great to meet a fellow musician, and I hope to hear more from you later on!

I know, it's a good filter. I also don't mind introducing myself, but it feels kinda weird when you're obliged to do it you know... It's like something you have to get over with to be able to start doing things rather than just doing it because you want to.

Also, I'm not at all annoyed or upset or angry about it, I'm just messing around. Please take what I say with a grain of salt. :P

• 3 months later...

About myself: Hi my name is caitlynn, i live in the Us, I LOVE POETRY. if you guys didn't get that already hehe. anyways, ummmm I love you RP< big fan of harry Potter but even bigger fan of MLP:FIM.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I was just browsing around PonySquare talking to my friends and they just so happen to tell me about this site, :)

How did you became a fan of FiM?: my best friend

told me about it showed me a couple of episodes and i was hooked. :D

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rairty, dawling, of course. ;-)