Oh, hello everypony!

LittleClown

Hello I'm LittleClown, a filly that lives in the small village of New Paris, Ohio. I just recently discovered My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, mostly do to some of my friends giving me bad reviews of the show. Though since I gave it a chance I fell in love with it after watching the first episode. Now everyday when I come home from school I turn on The Hub and wait for it to come on!

I mostly read and write fanfiction. Some of my favorites are Rainbow Factory, and the esteemed Cupcakes. I hope to one day make my own grimdark creation that would capture the minds of bronies and pegasisters alike!

I also enjoy RPing, though I don't get much practice anymore so I might be a bit rusty. I try to be creative as possible when involved in the process of OC creation. Often giving my characters odd quirks like jar collecting or a special fear, sometimes even going to the point of giving them a disability and having them overcome it as a form of personality development.

Other than that stuff, I enjoy music and other forms of entertainment, like video games, or other cartoons. My favorite music to listen to is Skrillex and other artists similar to him. Though sometimes I listen to other things like the Vocaloids and My Chemical Romance.

In video games I am a big fan of horror and action, Devil May Cry, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and Fatal Frame being my favorites. For cartoons I watch Happy Tree Friends and of course, My Little Pony.

I hope you ponies can love and tolerate me as I explore the wonderful thing that is MLP: FIM.

No worries, filly Billy, there's nothing but love and tolerance going on here ;)

glad to hear that such a young initiate is already getting involved in the fandom! I was interested in the series almost a full year before I learned that bronies were a thing X)

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Since you like fanfiction, you might want to check out the Writing Discussion. And, since you're into music too, we also have the Music Showcase.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Well I've heard of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but I've never heard of Penumbra. Would you mind telling me about it? :)

Penumbra is frictional games first,...... game. The first one is about a guy named Phillip walking around an underground mine being scared of everything. (I.e Spiders, haunted dogs and a giant rock worm). you'll even get you own torch that you will never use! The second one is about him being scared in a lab. (I.e weird mutant people, spiders and a giant rock worm) And the last one is just an expansion that wraps everything up.

It like amnesia with its physics puzzles and focuses on running from the enemy and throwing beef jerky at dogs. Despite being able to kill things.

The second one is scarier because you can't fight back and the monsters talk.

They aren't as scary as amnesia but i had fun playing them.

here's a sort of trailer

Penumbra is frictional games first,...... game. The first one is about a guy named Phillip walking around an underground mine being scared of everything. (I.e Spiders, haunted dogs and a giant rock worm). you'll even get you own torch that you will never use! The second one is about him being scared in a lab. (I.e weird mutant people, spiders and a giant rock worm) And the last one is just an expansion that wraps everything up.

It like amnesia with its physics puzzles and focuses on running from the enemy and throwing beef jerky at dogs. Despite being able to kill things.

The second one is scarier because you can fight back and the monsters talk.

They aren't as scary as amnesia but i had fun playing them.

I will certainly have to look into that series, it seems a bit more realistic than most of the games I play so It will be nice break from the usually stuff.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Oh, I'm a huge fan of Silent Hill and such. I got Calling for the Wii, but I've also loved Resident Evil, I'm a huge fan of Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, and I've played Fatal Frame! I've been in the search for the elusive Forbidden Siren, but I think that's a PS2 game.

• 2 weeks later...