Hey everyone!

FIM Fan

Hey everyone, as you may be able to tell I am a huge Friendship Is Magic fan. But, you can all call me Josh if you want. I am a 28 year old male so I am probably like the oldest person here. It's kinda funny because last week I wasn't really what you would call a "Hater" but I wasn't really interested in it either. But then last Sunday I saw a video of Pinkie Pie doing that Singing Telegram to all her friends inviting them to her pet's birthday party. And ever since then I can't stop watching it. But , just so you guys know I watch the shows EXTREMELY out of order. Don't ask me why. So, anyway I am from New Jersey and as such I am also a New York Yankees fan as well. Anyway, I am really happy to find a board like this and look forward to getting to know all you guys.

Yeah, my cable company is really lame. I got a lot of channels taken away/Never have. And the "Hub" is unfortunately on that list of channels that I don't/can't get. So I mostly stick with Youtube or another website on the internet. I hope some person doesn't get those episodes taken off Youtube for Copyright infringement or something.

My family's cable gets the hub, but the same episodes are shown over and over again so it's not that great.

Even if the youtube episodes get token off, we will always have other sites to watch them. Also the only time youtube episodes would be token off is if a DVD comes out or they find something wrong with it. Though because of the youtube uploaders there getting more fans so I suppose they wouldn't have a problem with popularity.

Welcome to Canterlot!  I'm glad you've joined us, though I too had to watch the episodes in order...   :Rarity: Other than that, I hope you have a lot of fun here with us.

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Well the best way I could describe finding this site is my resourcefulness of finding just about anything on Google. I wanted to find a Friendship is Magic roleplay board. I entered " My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Roleplay" And that took me to the old Equestria board which in turn led me here.

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlot.

Man, I must be the absolute youngest on the board. *foreveralone*

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay here at Canterlot! This board is probably the friendliest, cleanest, and happiest Pony boards out there! If you have any questions, please pm me. I may not have much experience, but I'd be glad to help you in any way I can. :Luna:

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

I am a huge roleplayer. One of the main reasons I found this site. Problem is I took a look at everyone's app. And everyone's looked all polished and so amazingly described with the back story and everything that at the moment I don't wanna mess with it. Because everyone's apps were so awesome I felt like I didn't belong. I tried all day yesterday and every time I thought about it I just ended up banging my head against the keyboard.

I will end up roleplaying an OC at some point. But, at this point I'm way to embarrassed to post an app that isn't as polished/Awesome/well thought out as everyone else's.

And I just started writing a MLP:FIC fanfic. I am a little bit turned off showing anyone though. I don't know how to describe it but I am like way to ashamed of my work almost.

It's like this nagging feeling that tells me everybody is better then me at just about every thing. Whether it's role play, fanfics, or in this this case actual character Applications. I am very down on myself on just about everything. But, I will surly RP here at some point. I just really, really, really, wanna take a while to think it over so I can be on par with you guys.

And drawing, I'm sorry but I just happen to be the worst drawer ever . And That's not even me being unconfident, that's just stating a fact..Trust me the last thing I drew was a dog many years back. It looked like Bugs Bunny after being run over by an 18 wheeler. That's an actual quote. :)

Oh, you just gotta remember a few things. Someone out there will always be better than you at something, so what is important is that you be the best you can be. Applications can be polished, ficcing can be polished and edited, but you'll never get there if you don't try! :) No matter what anyone says, you are the best at being you, and the best you can do is be the best you can be. So don't worry about what anyone else is doing or how much better you percieve them to be, it's not a race or a contest!

Thank you so much Skye. That really helps me feel a lot better. I will get around to making the app probably Thursday or Friday going to Baltimore tomorrow. And the last thing I want is for my app to be rushed or half assed. That gives 2-3 days to really come up with something I'm proud of. And another thing about my fic. You know how most fics have an ending? Mine really don't. They just go on and on and on like some nightmare when you're reading a book and the book never ends. Once I actually end up writing fics and not just writing I'll think about doing that.

• 2 weeks later...