Hello, I'm new!

Magical Pony

Hi, everypony! I'm new at Canterlot and it's a pleasure to be here with other MLP: FiM fans. My name is Magical Pony and I'm 14 years old. I'm usually quiet in real life. I relate to Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle the most because I'm probably always shy and I like going to school. I'm interested in TV, music, computers, and drawing. When I grow up, I want to become a cartoonist and make my own cartoon for others to watch. =)

(I'm quite embarassed about this introduction topic... I'm not so good at making these. Please excuse me!)

I was introduced to this site by a friend named Wysteria on another forum. I decided to join up because I adore this show to bits! I'm a huge fan and I can't wait to start hanging out here. I hope you guys don't mind... But I'm not really an RPer. I'm quite not used to role-playing and I don't know how... Is it okay if I reguarly post in the MLP Discussion and General Discussion most of the time? :blush:

To be honest, that's all I can say for now. It's nice to meet you all! I hope I have a great time here and I hope to make lots of new friends. Is there anything else you want to know about me? Feel free to send me a PM. =)

Hello!

What site brought you to Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey there welcome to the forum. And don't worry about role playing. If you ever need any help I could teach you if you like. I am pretty experienced in non My Little Pony role play. Been a role player for years now. Come to think of it even I (The person who found this site for role playing) may decide to not take part. The people here have all these amazing apps and amazing everything it kinda makes me feel out of place when it comes to RPing. I will probably end up doing it. But, now whenever I think of some unique app all it does is get me frustrated that I can't think of anything. That aside, welcome to the forum.

Welcome!  FIM Fan beat me to the punch of offering aid, so I guess I'll just have to leave it at Welcome and I hope you enjoy discussing ponies with us old people! :lol:

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

Don't be shy! You've come to the right place, we encourage all to come and play!

It's love to have another pony with us. Welcome! *gryphon-glomps*

RP is a very fun thing to do. Really, a lot of it comes down to a mixture of writing and social skills. If you're a half decent writer (and I don't necessarily mean a story writer, just being able to write things well in general), and you can interact well with others, then RP should be no problem. Like anything, it all comes down to jumping in and giving it a try.

But like the others have said, it's not a requisite thing for this site. Just make yourself at home and chat with us. :3

• 2 weeks later...