[Ponyville] Bug Hunt (open, anyone)

SkyMunki

Comet gazed down with an eyebrow raised as the filly best friends acted all girly and stuff.

Diamond Tiara introduced her to the new pony, and she turned to Comet and said, "Like, hi there!"

"Hey little filly. I'm Cloudsdale's pro prankster pony. What's all special about you? Unless You aren't special." Comet replied, smiling competitively at the grey filly.

• 2 weeks later...

Snips lay in the mud, trying to regain his energy. Today had been a bit of a rollercoaster ride; First it had just been him an' Snails hanging out. Then there'd been the fillies that wanted to join them, Diamond Tiara, Rainbow Dash, the competition, the bees... Snips just felt like lying there until things calmed down just a bit.

He watched as Snails pulled himself out of the water. He seemed to have fared better at from the unwanted attention of the bees, but he'd gotten a few stings. What really drew his attention though was the plant stuck on his friend's horn. It looks like some kind of flat. green hat. Despite himself, he started laughing. "Snails, you plannin' on growing a garden on yer horn?" he teased.

"Oh my gosthh Sthnipsth are you okay?"

Snips looked up at Twist as she galloped over. His giggles trailed off into a groan as his multiple stings reminded him of their presence. "I think I'm OK Twist," he said to the filly. Snips tried to get his hooves back underneath him, wincing. "I just hope I don't have to shave my coat... again... to get these looked at."

"E-yuh, I'm okay, ah think. Did anypony else see a flash or streak before 'th nest fell on Snips? What was that?"

That got Snips up and moving. "You saw it too?" he asked, eagerly. "I swear I saw somepony flying away!" Snips began scanning the edge of the field carefully, trying to spot any other ponies out there. "I don't think we're alone out here..." he announced, melodramatically.

(OOC: After some poking around checking with some of you... oops I guess I was next :blush: )

Snails looked up toward his horn and found the lillypad. After a sheepish grin, he then bent forward and shook his head to throw the lillypad off.

He gave the stings on himself and Snips a look, noting Snips caught far more stings. "Dont' worry Snips! This mud is th' best thing short of a visit ta dat awesome Zecora."

Snails scooped up a blob of mud in his hoof and unceremoniously applied it to a sting bump on Snips' forehead with a wet SPLORP!

"Besides, it lets us get messy fer a good reason..."

Snails then swiveled his ears around at Snips' dire pronouncement. "It could be Diamond Tiara follerin us here, but ah didnt think she was cool enough ta get a pegasus ta hang out with her. Think its a griffy chick messin with us on it's own?"

(OOC: Dunno if it's my turn yet, but I figured I'd go anyway to get this thing moving again)

DiamondTiaraBanner.png

Diamond Tiara was no longer paying attention to Silver Spoon or Comet, instead her attention was focused on the losers on their bug hunt, her eyes peering through the bushes. She was trying to plan her next move, but with Snips and Snails aparantly now quite wary, she'd have to find a new target.

And here was Twist, checking on dumb and dumber. What kind of prank could they pull on her? It couldn't be hurtful, or Comet wouldn't help her out. Pushing her in the pond would be funny, but it lacked style. It was kinda hard to pull off pranks without props. But then she watched as Snails took a lily pad off his head, and dumped a dollop of mud on Snips. It was gross, but it gave her an idea. Now she just needed a chump to pull it off.

She turned back to look at Comet... and grinned.

(OOC: I'll let Comet and Spoon interact a bit before getting this prank going :twisted: )

SilverSpoon just sort of Gawked at Comet for a second because she sounded more egotistical than Diamond Tiara, she sniffed, flipped her hair and stuck her nose in the air "I'm like the daughter of Ponyvilles Greatest Silver Smith! and am Diamond Tiara's Right hoof in all her adventures and pranks , I'v been like doing things with her for Like..EVER!" She lifted one hoof up and prodded Comet in the chest

"Like so what's so special about you? Is all you are like good at Pranks? That's kinda lame such a one trick pony"

• 3 weeks later...

Twist thought hard about what had happened up before the bee accident, first they were all about to split up to begin the bug hunt, then a blur appeared and next thing everypony knew bees were chasing Snips and Snails into a lake! She looked over at all the other foals and thought out loud "Maybe we sthhould sthick together stho we can help keep an eye on each other justht in case it is Diamond Tiara who's playing these dirty tricksths!" when she finished she realized that it sounded more like a command than a suggestion "I mean. . . if that'sth alright with you guysth. What do you think PeaBee? Lemon?"

(Short post is so short. I'm sorry but I didn't want ya to keep waiting on me ><)

• 2 months later...

(OOC: forgot I was waiting on Corsair, but just been prodded to post...)

Snails finished smearing mud over the stings on his Best Bud, Snips.

He turned to Twist "Ah saw somethin' fly by that nest there before it fell on us. Ya dont suppose Diamond Tiara found a pegasus just as mean as her do ya?"

Snails groaned and rubbed at a swelling sting. "Ah dunno about you fillys, but ah would feel a lot more comfort'ble close t'gether sos we can keep an eye fer that sneak what did this..."

With that Snails got closer than he usually does with fillies and sat down for a moment to rest.

Snails suddenly went wide-eyed "OhM'gosh! Ah dropped m'net! Mebbe we should all move together ta get it back?"