Last post wins

It was. It was running. I can now say with certainty that fusion cores, when met with the power of the sun, do overload. I'll have to find Starswirl and inform him of this at some point. And thank you Conor, my imagination is rather expansive at times. As for IRC, that is a place where even a princess minds her tread.

I feel slow >:[

I juuuuuuuust realized what Conor's whole thingamajig is.

The Darkness II just recently came.

Conor must be a fan~

SO, lessee here.

We have:

The Darkness

Earthbound

Gundam

Penumbra/Amnesia

Am I missing anything? xD

• Like 1

I do, I do love Gundam. There's nothing magical or extremely far-fetched about it, just futuristic technology. Although, as you noticed, Gundams have no place here and I rectified the issue.

Okay, that is amusing.

Posted Today, 08:44 PM Fawkes

Posted Today, 09:03 PM Penumbra

Posted Today, 09:50 PM Me.

You respond to Fawkes even though Penumbra was after him (oh snap full of type-o's today). And the thing to wake you up was my post.

Equals, I win. This round, not this battle.

So, we're represented here by our favorite bit of pop culture? I can't say I'm disappointed with the image of a young Celestia standing in front of a 30 ton war machine.

So, we're represented here by our favorite bit of pop culture? I can't say I'm disappointed with the image of a young Celestia standing in front of a 30 ton war machine.

Excuse me Aria, I think I've lost the trace of this topic on the favor of IRC today.

Either you'd be kind to explain what you're referring to, either I'll just ignore the thing and head towards daily basis.

the darkness is a thing?

No, the thing is the thing. Watch the movie .-.

Quote from IRC:

[Halide]: EVERY SINGLE 'LATEST POST' WILL BE HALIDE!

[Halide]: except for last post wins

[Halide]: forget that

Congratulations everyone.

I imagine conor to be this pony with a hoodie and he has cutesy tentacles :l and I kinda gotta force this dark aura onto him because he's always all "lol darkness is now paying attention" and stuff XD