Last post wins

See you guys later, spending some time with my parents. :D

Bye Davroth, have fun *waves*

Have fun with parents?

35l8c5.jpg

It seems Dav's relationship with his parents is at least MUCH better than mine.

If that's true, then, well said. Have fun. Nothing more, nothing less to state.

We'll be awaiting your return. Patiently.

I need new parents... no wait, I need new myself. Yes, that's more accurate statement.

I know the future of everything that ever has been or ever will be. Therefore I know the past too. You know it's a good day when work buys your lunch though.

*stares up at my head*

Well I'm enjoying the rather brilliant sunrise. In 10 minutes there will be the slightest irregularity in your breathing, but you'll be fine and continue living.

Knowing doesn't mean revealing Frosty.

Mark my words.

Of course, I never planned to reveal anything to anyone. I was just simply stating something, and also a good greeting to you too Volt.

I like it too. All shall behold my flanks and worship them!

All hail Empress Aria glorious Flank!~

I'm just using my picture in my sig, since it was small enough. What do you think?

Friends!

I have a few concepts for boss battles containing ponies!

Flutterrage

Basically its set in the Canterlot Gardens, during the Grand Galloping Gala.

Flutterrage is being Flutterrage.

Your character tries to intervene,

pissing her off.

Her basic attacks are a normal shout that causes a stampede that you have to jump,

and shouting at a very high volume, that you have to go to the bottom or top of the screen to avoid.

After 3 rotations of these attacks, she'll stomp her feet on the ground, giving you a chance to attack.

Once you've attacked twice, she'll look a bit more beat up and pick up the pace, now causing two stampedes at once and shouting twice in a row.

Once you beat her, she will basically be knocked out, therefore stopping her from terrorizing the GGG.

Octavia

Well, not exactly sure how you'd piss her off, but you did, and now she's teleporting around the room shooting notes from her cello.

Teleports to each corner two times before teleporting to one side and throwing her... thing she uses to play her Cello like a boomerang.

Once she's done that 3 times, she teleports to the center of the room and begins spinning while playing her cello, spewing notes everywhere.

She'll spin for 2 rotations, maybe 3, before stopping and panting.

This is your opportunity to attack.

At first she'll block all of your attacks with her cello, but after doing it 3 times, two of the chords on her cello will break.

This makes her mad, and she begins doing her attacks faster.

Also, when you attack her this time, she will only block once.

Oh, and after the chords break, she stops spewing out regular notes.

She begins spewing out sour notes, which do more damage.

Once you've beaten her, she fallsd to her knee's and the rest of the band plays a sad song.

also a good greeting to you too Volt.

:l *Facehoof* Right... Where are my manners. Welcome, welcome. Let's get on with it... I guess I've lost my touch for a second there.

All hail Empress Aria glorious Flank!~

I'm just using my picture in my sig, since it was small enough. What do you think?

As for picture, I don't have anything against it. Nice, simple, effective, well placed.

As for Aria, I shall not. I was kind enough already to grant her that title for one day.

Consider this... a little game I play with her. Or perhaps we play together? I guess only she could answer this one.

*Catches two of them with ease*

*Third curves under funny angle*

*Fails to catch third one and gets hit*

*Falls onto ground*

...! *Pants while getting up* I... must train my reflexes again...

*Frowns*

I really shouldn't bother by your reaction to my failures, as I accept them and learn things from them. But...

*Throws back all 3 boomerangs at SS*

*Pulls out a cell phone and makes a call*