Last post wins

Winter Wrap Up...

No. I mean, sure, would be nice to join up, but... no. Unity doesn't fit there, simply. And I don't have time to come up with new pony, as I'm planning to do so for like, 3 weeks already. All the time something more important on my mind.

That's... sad. I wish I could join in. *Sighs* Seems I'm not destined to this year...

I'd ignore the mane 6 so nicely...

We should do a WWF: Winter Wassailing Front. We could sing to stop them from taking away our beloved winter! Or just wrestle like the regular WWF. Tonight's matchup: Iron Will vs. The Manticore!

I guess I have plans for him already, that don't fit into placing him in WWU.

And Aria, even thought at least most interesting idea, I guess they'd just bury us under the sentences like "It'll be back again in 9 months."

Also, I second SS concerning Iron Will.

No wait, actually... placing him as a messenger would do I think. And, hm, it's an event after all. I could just ignore that in his history. That's a great idea SS.

Though, I have the same problem as Twilight had I guess. Where should Unity wander in *Accidentally*, as I have clean vision how to pull him into everything that's happening there.

Just, question is, "which team", as usual.

Perhaps you'd give me 2 numbers (1-6) for each of those 3 teams and I could just roll a dice?

Since I guess it really doesn't matter to me.

Well, following the 1-3 Animal, 4-6 Plant, it gives plants.

Snap... I was hoping for animals subconsciously as I realized due to that weird feeling of regret, but what was once said, must be done.

I don't like breaking given word.

Thank you for your cooperation SS and hearing out that poor pony's lamentations ;D