Last post wins

Mysterious thing?

Exactly! The mysterious thing in your dreams.

This one time you dreamed about 2 days ago, I happened to stumble upon you, then I heard you mumbling about some mysterious thing. But each time you said it in your dream you seem to forget what it is.

Its like the Silents from Doctor Who.

Don't ask me how I stumbled upon you, I'll answer that for you.

The answer is that its a small world in a big universe.

Oh hi Peggly! I am gonna poke u about the fighting sketches, how are they coming along? I want a progress report on my desk in triplicate by the end of the day.

did I miss anybody's art that they made for me on my profile? I know I need to find Appy's PiderAngie still o)3)

also, I'm off to school TT~TT

Remember that drawing of you, Conor, and me?

I think I should have made you shorter and just a bit cuter for a 12 y.o. girl. :P

Sure peggly, ignore me... I'm gonna go off into my corner and take off my shorts, super leaf t-shirt, glasses and Eagle pin to hurl magic in the nude, wearing only a fig leaf to cover my junk and my hiking boots.

Sulvy! What's up? Are things going better?

Yes. Things are pretty good. I'm ahead of my work. Bad dreams and other RL crap but when do we not have RL issues.

All I got to do is finish this damn art prize, then start work on my friends picture and finish off just a little bit of my animation and I'm good/free to do what I like.

Sorry, my memory is hazy... So much has happened

*hurls a ball of freezing cold magic, fig leaf falls,*

Excuse me!

*flushed red before vanishing into thin air*

Yes. Things are pretty good. I'm ahead of my work. Bad dreams and other RL crap but when do we not have RL issues.

All I got to do is finish this damn art prize, then start work on my friends picture and finish off just a little bit of my animation and I'm good/free to do what I like.

Yeah, I've been having trouble with my own stuff, like school and work outs. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good though

Yeah, I've been having trouble with my own stuff, like school and work outs. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good though

Did you read that PM. Davroth said he'll give it a shot if I make my own RP board game. I already got some ideas for items/monsters and boss battles and maybe a story or two.

Basically I can't ply D&D because I'm too poor/tight to buy a DM book and I can't find my own one so I'm just going to make my own one from the ground up.

Ooo! I dabble in table top so I may be interested in this if I have the time to dedicate.

Yeah... Yeah, I guess that's accurate enough. Although a bit humble.

Humble? How powerful is the true situation then?!