Last post wins

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO POST SO HAVE THIS :V

tumblr_m4ftdtSnBA1r899rho1_500.png

From all the chars here... I express my eternal happiness from seeing Fancy Pants Iron Pony and Flex the Hulk Dx

So Conor has me thinking about writing a Walking Dead crossover fic. My title? The Trotting Dead. :P

But Aria... you know that I know that you know this title appeared like... dozens, hundreds, gazillions of times already...

fawkes said i have to hang with the lpw community so i'm here now do i win?

this all feels random hmmm so just post anything yes?

ab8.jpg

so am i part of the LPW community now? or do i hav to post a bunch first

>:l ... >:l ... >:l ...

Whatever amounts of sarcasm those posts may contain... no. I find it mildly amusing and extremely interesting how you became active here after Fawkes denied your entry into RP >:l

Although, even if for selfish reasons, I can't stop you from trying to achieve your goal. Although that behavior does not gain my approval >:l

I know I may be judgmental son of a mare, but I have golden heart, as you'll soon learn probably.

And fact that I already recognize you amongst the herds of Canterlot, makes your life a lot easier, a lot lot easier.

I'm just being honest .-.

As always, after all...

really. pleeees stop posting? im only on page 133 and people adding to the number 2211 and it isnt helping. pleeeeeeeeeeeees?

i would feel special if any of you were to convince the others that it would make my life much more convenient if people would quiets. making people feel special is a good thing. so is making peoples life convenient. do you want two goodness points?

Cathalos oh Cathalos. That IS a kind of tricky way for trying to achieve the victory, I must admit.

Making everyone become silent so you could have a last post... Interesting idea.

And it makes me a bit worried that Fawkes did not notice your deadly plans. Even if those plans were completely surrealistic and impossible to achieve.

But Aria... you know that I know that you know this title appeared like... dozens, hundreds, gazillions of times already...

Fine, you want it to be creepy? Truly imagine this for a moment: The Whickering Dead. Or alternatively, The Whinnying Dead. Honestly, imagining the first one is a little more unnerving to me.

Fine, you want it to be creepy? Truly imagine this for a moment: The Whickering Dead. Or alternatively, The Whinnying Dead. Honestly, imagining the first one is a little more unnerving to me.

Now that is what I wasn't expecting :-o

Because I feel kind of... disappointed! Are you having a bad day Aria? I mean, your creativity sets a higher standards than this. And you know it!

Edit: Also, concerning the things I've read about the League... Fine, I'm playing this game too >.>' But, meh, there's only one champion that truly speaks to my needs...

akali_4.jpg

Not sure why I decided to speak of this right now, but... who knows the paths my mind travels...

Now that is what I wasn't expecting :-o

Because I feel kind of... disappointed! Are you having a bad day Aria? I mean, your creativity sets a higher standards than this. And you know it!

Making pony puns actually isn't one of my strong points.

Slightly lower quality, but I love the actual video too much rather than just static pictures.

Also, Ember was awesome. Until she got fat in later episodes that is, then she shouldn't have been so self-absorbed.

• Like 1

Geez Aria. Ya know, the sooner Penumbra gets his OC thing done.

The sooner you get a gift for helping him coz he's good like that. All it is, is a little yea or neigh or that's not how you spell your name.

YrfaF.png

chip_and_colgate_by_jdan_s-d3j3sbd.png

1 like is enough for now >:l

Therefore I must say that wasn't best decision. If you spared that for other time, you'd earn second.

Volt

that avi

I keep thinking BrianBlackBerry is here o)3)

Doesn't matter! It's ridiculously charming and overwhelmingly sweet! I llllloove it!

Volt

that avi

I keep thinking BrianBlackBerry is here o)3)

In fact, I'm shivering a bit. This avi is perfectly purrfect! And I guess this solves one of my problems. Problem concerning Rarity vs Cadence. A war which I was waging since the moment I saw Canterlot Wedding episode. And, thankfully, Rarity emerged victorious from this battle!

Besides, we already have somebody who admires Cadence here enough.