Last post wins

Pff.

I'm not cruel. If you translate bluntness into cruelty, you have an odd perception, indeed.

But dear Appy! I do believe you knew I wasn't talking about being blunt, but about the sentence of 'not caring about anyone'. Whatever may the reality be, following the general morality it does fall under some paragraphs of cruelty. But we all are cruel, at least in smallest part, and you'd be lying if you said you're not as well.

Davy your strenuous attempts of satisfying Appy are starting to amuse me. To some extent.

You can be so fastidious sometimes.

But dear Appy! I do believe you knew I wasn't talking about being blunt, but about the sentence of 'not caring about anyone'. Whatever may the reality be, following the general morality it does fall under some paragraphs of cruelty. But we all are cruel, at least in smallest part, and you'd be lying if you said you're not as well.

"Dear"?

General morality is ****. Your attempt to pin down my personality is bothersome.

Do me a favor.

Save the speeches for later. XD

you can call me Daphnes. not Daph. people called me that, and thats why i stopped liking THAT name...

Reminds me of my favorite movie.

Avi: Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?

Bullet Tooth Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

you know what else is a shame? that you will not win. i think we should take a vote for who should be winner. i vote for Fawkes.

Oh, in the name of Celestia, when will this circus end?

Not too sexy to care, more like I was caught in my own boredom field and drowning on my drool.

*shakes self and ruffles wings*

Bleh. So let's see... Appy is charmingly abrasive as always, denounces my charms, proves she loves me anyway because we're both cool.

Davvy gave me several compliments.

Fawkes likened my flank to cheese. This could or could not be a compliment depending on the cheese, since I love it, but I get the feeling it isn't.

Other stuff happened that didn't catch much of my attention.

*glances back at flank and wiggles it*

Well-oiled? Maybe.