Last post wins

also in my head, Chapien has the same voice as RD from that video, which instantly makes everything he says at least three times more hilarious.

THIS!

Oh gawd, this so hard xDD

Chapien is Fawkes' new favoritest pony cuz of this~ :'3

ALSO.

Why is everyone bein' so harsh on Penby?

Extreme spamming has been apart of winning major posts ever since the young Seacow Queen opened Pandora's Box by doing it herself in a daring, than unheard of tactic to beat the Fawkesequus.

As much as I hate to say it, by the rules of the major posts, as laid down in LPW by Angikinikus Milkitus, Queen of the Milk Kingdoms, Penby got the 50,000th post fair and square :I

I find Facebook to be kind of janky. It's useful, but not that useful.

Dairy Queen -- I met a dairy scientist yesterday! We had a rousing chit chat about the foaming qualities of heat-treated cream products. Exciting! He also knew that horse milk is 6.8% sugar (cow is 4.6%). Who else would know that!?

Pinkie Pie milk is sweeter! :-o

I find Facebook to be kind of janky. It's useful, but not that useful.

Dairy Queen -- I met a dairy scientist yesterday! We had a rousing chit chat about the foaming qualities of heat-treated cream products. Exciting! He also knew that horse milk is 6.8% sugar (cow is 4.6%). Who else would know that!?

Pinkie Pie milk is sweeter! :-o

Ok the edit is what made me hrrrk a little.

Pinkie Pie Milk? (shudder)

Also, nice Luna avatar Soulscapes.

I'm bouncing in my seat counting down the days until BroNYcon.

Pinkie Pie Milk? (shudder)

Also, nice Luna avatar Soulscapes.

I'm bouncing in my seat counting down the days until BroNYcon.

The fun part is that it looks like I cut it off to keep off NSFW bits, but I really didn't. Implication is so great.

blah, it's gonna be a slow day for Angie

she tried drawin', but she's not in the mood today 'cause she didn't get any sleep last night XP

and that's what's new with Angie :3

so.... whats goin' on everypony?

Learning how to meditate and eat even healthier. Gotta lower my prehypertension alongside my new exercising.

blah, it's gonna be a slow day for Angie

she tried drawin', but she's not in the mood today 'cause she didn't get any sleep last night XP

and that's what's new with Angie :3

So what's new with Angie is that nothing is new?

so.... whats goin' on everypony?

Well, I'm finishing a fanfic, continuing two more, possibly starting a new fanfic, and when I get back home I may work on an art piece. Plus I'm preparing for BroNYcon.

So yeah, I kind of have my plate full of fun things!