Last post wins

Thanks for the greetings, but I'm actually a returning member. XD I haven't been around since April, which was when I signed up, so I can surely say most will not remember me (or even know me, as in this case).

*Sips Frosty*

Has Swirl eaten himself yet? I'm gettin' snackish.

@Aria. Wow, I love your profile picture <3:-o

I agree with this!

Silver eats a lot of sausages, it was only a matter of time before he became a sausage! :-o

Haha thanks. And I completely understood the Sonic reference SS, I just never liked that incarnation much. Even though it made more sense for an anthropomorphic hedgehog and his friends to be in their own fantasy world, I never really got into the whole Princess Sally and animal friends and bleh. Gimme modern Sonic any day.

Peggly gets to go too? Frack. And poor modern Sonic has been through a lot of bs Davvy, but he's persevered and is still fairly cool despite what Sega has tried to do to him XD

I have to agree with Aria on this score. There may have been some great modern titles like the Advance series on GBA and the Adventure titles, but overall, it's been a rough ride for Sonic in this day and age.

I was totally cool with Sonic Adventure 1&2 Sonic. I didn't even have a problem with Sonic Heroes. But that weird reboot... gah, it was soo bad. And not to mention that were-hedgehog thing they did... WHY SEGA? I LOVE YOU, BUT WHY?

Also, I distinctly remember getting a little emotional at the conclusion of E-102's storyline. It was kinda sad. D:

I totally got the chili dog/Sonic reference, I just didn't respond to it because it makes me feel like an old mare, lolol. SatAM was great, it's one of the few Sonic things I really appreciated growing up. The comic, however, is like one big, awful fanfic. Yanno SA2 is getting a HD update.

You guys're eating fried Scootaloo? I'm making stirfry tonight. And eating my cupcakes.