Last post wins

(Too bad, I got an idea and i'm doing it)

Only on Fridays.

and even then.

Staying up 'till 2 wasn't the best idea.

Maybe if SOMEONE didn't come on just when I was going to bed, maybe my driving would have been more productive.

I'm not going to name names but im blaming

SilverSaladForkSet-12.jpg

me and my friends were decorating for a Halloween party. we were making a cool maze thing in the house, and all six of us had to make our own section. the school was having a garage sale so they could clean up a bit before winter break, so we all headed over there to get some supplies. I found everything I needed, but I forgot my money at home, so I asked Mr. Fewer if he could hold the stuff while I went to go get some money. he said sure, so I went home, got it and came back and bought my stuff. by then all my friends had long since finished up there, so I had to walk back to their house alone. on the way, a car swerved and almost hit me. another car got mad that it was blocking the road, so it tried to drive on the side walk that I was on. I ran as fast as I could, but I didn't need to because it ended up driving into a house instead. I kept walking, and on the way I walked past my Papa's house. he called me over and helped me climb through the deep snow to get inside. I fell asleep there because I was so tired of walking, but then I ended up missing almost all of the party. I think that's the most logical dream I've ever had.

I thought it was funny that Mic stagedived. Also was it just me or did the warehouse seem kind of... closed off from the world? :S

I thought it was funny that Mic stagedived. Also was it just me or did the warehouse seem kind of... closed off from the world? :S

Wait, were you at BroNYcon?

If so, were you at the Meetup?

(Sorry, brain fuzzy and i can't remember everypony I met.)