Last post wins

*slams his jaws down on Fawkes arm* Nom nom nom nom!

*was using levitation magic so no arm was involved* WUT NAO, BOOOOOI >:3

I wonder what Fawkesequus tastes like...

Maybe Winter and Fawkes should find a nice, private little corner and Winter can find out~ /:3

*boops Winter on the nose!*

Time to take a swim tomorrow. I've just realized. Me, a friend, and two extremely se~.... attractive women. 'tis ain't going to end well, my friends.

Hello everypony, first time since looooong....

*squee*

Nose boops! I like it! But... I'd prefer not to go to the corner with this one... I am scared of corners.

Hmmm.

Yes, I suppose corners CAN be quite frightening sometimes.

Would you prefer Penumbra's organ closest?

It's nice and warm.

And it GLOWS!~

*was using levitation magic so no arm was involved* WUT NAO, BOOOOOI >:3

Maybe Winter and Fawkes should find a nice, private little corner and Winter can find out~ /:3

*boops Winter on the nose!*

you never let me touch you.

*turns away and cries*

I'm in cooldown mode right now. Had the best day ever yesterday and I gotta recover my strength after all that talking and having the opportunity to pick up several FiM accessories and a Miku Hatsune plush doll for Caramel. Also got the Super Mario Collector's figure set with Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Blue Yoshi, Pink Yoshi, and a Toad in the figurine set at Barmes and Noble. Also had a brohoof from a dude not wearing any pony in there as he asked me about the big Dashie bag! Saturday was awesome! I may be able to do it again in 12 days because we have a Brony from Cali that is gonna be in the Twin Cities area on the 27th!

I have no idea :U you all know I don't get references. somebody posted that in the gallery

If anyone sees plagiarism in artwork posted by a user that is up in the gallery, please PM me the link to the picture in question and the original art. I'll be sure to take care of it. Good job spotting it folks!

• Like 2