Last post wins

4 hours ago, NastyMann said:

alright kids, let's hear it. What team did you join, and why wasn't it Team Mystic? Also let's get your unique pokemon finds. I'm insecure about only starting a couple days ago and I need validation, so definitely guess LOW

I joined Team Mystic.

I'd guess my rarest find was a 10 CP wild Blastoise.

edit: What's with all the Team Mystic hate anyway? They are the dominant team in my region, so it was either that, or barely any chance to interact with gyms.

I have 3 pieces of chicken left and I'm full and it tastes weird. and I want to be mean but I feel like I shouldn't but being nice wouldn't be fun.

so the obvious answer is don't reply but that means I have to think about this chicken and how much I don't want to eat it.

all cuz you joined team mystic. I hope you're happy. 

Just now, Cathalos said:

I have 3 pieces of chicken left and I'm full and it tastes weird. and I want to be mean but I feel like I shouldn't but being nice wouldn't be fun.

so the obvious answer is don't reply but that means I have to think about this chicken and how much I don't want to eat it.

all cuz you joined team mystic. I hope you're happy. 

I did it because ice is coolest.

Just now, Cathalos said:

if my ice melted I'd have water to wash down this chicken. but it's ice so I don't. I hate ice. ice is the worst. 

also legit articuno is the worst, who's favorite is articuno that's crazytown

Mine. Articuno was part of my red team. I spend quite some time finding 6 Pokemon that would serve as silver bullets for any fight I might face in the game, and Ice/Flying was one of them. And as a legendary, it had great stat growth as well compared to other ice types I might have chosen. So there.

I have 2 pieces of chicken left, slightly less ice than before, and continuing to be difficult from here would officially be in "super rude what the heckie is wrong with you" territory. and there's no nice way to continue the conversation because obviously I'm not that obsessively against people liking certain pokemon or colors.

EDIT: and there's chicken crumbs all over my bed so some time in the next hour I'm gonna have to get up and clean my bed

so I dunno how's your day going davvy? eat any good food or smell any cool smells or something?

Just now, Cathalos said:

I have 2 pieces of chicken left, slightly less ice than before, and continuing to be difficult from here would officially be in "super rude what the heckie is wrong with you" territory. and there's no nice way to continue the conversation because obviously I'm not that obsessively against people liking certain pokemon or colors.

so I dunno how's your day going davvy? eat any good food or smell any cool smells or something?

I had popcorn earlier, since my parents wanted to see Star Trek Beyond with me. Fine movie. No smellovision, though.

do you like popcorn? was it good popcorn? was it special popcorn or just like normal popcorn of whatever quality?
I got 2 rarest skins in one lootbox earlier today (a winston and a somebody I don't care about I forgot oopsie) and that was pretty cool. I still want mei goodies but I haven't gotten any mei goodies and I have enough coins to buy one thing but I can't pick one thing cuz all the mei stuff is the best stuff. so no mei goodies for me for now. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Cathalos said:

do you like popcorn? was it good popcorn? was it special popcorn or just like normal popcorn of whatever quality?
I got 2 rarest skins in one lootbox earlier today (a winston and a somebody I don't care about I forgot oopsie) and that was pretty cool. I still want mei goodies but I haven't gotten any mei goodies and I have enough coins to buy one thing but I can't pick one thing cuz all the mei stuff is the best stuff. so no mei goodies for me for now. 

It was good popcorn, but I had to share it.

2 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

I'm kinda shocked you didn't go Valor, Dav.

Anyway, welcome to Mystic!

Mystic just best fits my state of mind. And thanks. :)

Thala, let me walk you through why team Mystic is the best:

Team instinct: Trust your feels dude xDDD (bonus points though for having nobody in it so it's at least better than Valor i guess)

Team Valor: Tryhard team that sucks and is also garbage; fun fact the man who tried to kidnap me was team valor I think because he was luring kids to the only gym in town by placing low levels in the gym so kids would rush to it to try to take it and feel good about themselves (myself included (as in i took that cp19 growlithe bait hook, line, and sinker))

Team Mystic: "Being smart is key to victory" like how is this not objectively the best one? "Understand the game and stay level-headed" like all the others are "purposefully be irrational and dumb" they're literally only the choices for those who want to roleplay being Ash Ketchum (and thus eat dirt like ash ketchum too) or literal degenerates