Last post wins

I would answer you if I had an answer, Penumbra. And my identity is my mutability, Nasty. All made one. I do, however, like music.

I will give it a listen when I'm able.

1 minute ago, Angie Cakes said:

picture picture picture picture

I still haven't gotten the image of small demon child out of my head for you

8 minutes ago, Angie Cakes said:

don't be sending ur pic to any of the boys around here. I used to be the cutie 17-year-old around these parts and these men are not safe

You were so cute that I wanted to adopt you as my little sister. That totally is how that works. 

yep that's exactly what you did. 100% innocent little sister shenanigans. definitely none of that questionable stuff to make an underage kiddo be wary of you at all

2 minutes ago, Angie Cakes said:

yep that's exactly what you did. 100% innocent little sister shenanigans. definitely none of that questionable stuff to make an underage kiddo be wary of you at all

With you? What? :o

>.>

You were my little squid sister before Splatoon was a thing. 

7 hours ago, Wildtalon said:

I never said it was a dead BOO! It's just a "I'm trying to scare you like a normal boring person BOO!"

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

I'll have you know that my Great-Great Grandfather is a proud member of the ghost community and he didn't sit through Spook-ins and suffer through demon maulings and march through the capital streets of 2SPOOKED U.B. just so people could go misappropriating his proud ghost culture for their own cheap spooks!

DISLIKE.

UNSUBSCRIBED.

UNCOMMENTED.

UNSHARED! >:I

7 hours ago, Solaria said:

You try to change, stay fresh, enjoy the fact that you can endlessly edit your display name...

But then everyone, including the admin and a Fawkesequus, keeps shackling you to your past self. Although maybe that's one essence of madness, now that I think on it. Were I truly insensitive, I could mention something on how I never though this would be a thing again. That maybe it shouldn't be... but then I think people in the right places decided that maybe a little of the wrong thing in the right place is the right thing to have, even if it's wrong. Which would make me more untruly insensitive than anything.

And thus I am. Solaria returns, in the textual flesh. Greetings, old friends.

You know what they say!

The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again while babbling incoherently in order to try to drown out the sound of the screams and managing to look as cool and fashionable as possible so that everyone around you doesn't realize that you're actually the murderer.

So why not just sit back, de-lax, and let the inevitable murders commence? :3

2 hours ago, Penumbra said:

Huuuhhh?
Who said that? Who's Aria?
I don't remember anyone like that. 
It sure is painful to think that far back. 

The pain is good.

How else would we know when the tea is done boiling?

Therefore by the law of conservation of mass, the further back we remember, the faster the tea boils!

SO GET TO REMEMBERING, PENBY! >:I

• Like 1