Last post wins

55 minutes ago, SilverSwirl said:

Hey Rosie! I can't dye my hair or get anything controversial because the retail gods would murder me. I am trying to break free from the retail chains but it's hard. 

Oh the way they hold you down. I recently burst free from the shackles of hospitality as a profession. It's so freeing. But so broke-ing.

2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Cute nails, Angie! I can't have nails because professionally baking murders them.

Toes are fair game tho, mine're metallic lavender right now!

glad you like the sharp pieces on my grabbers. it's a look I like to call "I can't be bothered to trim my nails or look after myself"

3 hours ago, Davroth said:

What can you redeem respect points for?

compromising photos and surprise fanart of your OCs

• Like 2

nothing's stopping me from retroactively editing out all the annoying faces I used all throughout this thread. I can erase from history what a giga loser I was and rewrite the books to make myself look like an average loser.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

glad you like the sharp pieces on my grabbers. it's a look I like to call "I can't be bothered to trim my nails or look after myself"

compromising photos and surprise fanart of your OCs

Good thing I don't want half of those things. 

even after all these years I'm still in 12th place (not including maxed out admin). if I fanart some more I might be able to reclaim my throne as the most loveable canterfarts member

http://www.canterlot.com/search/?type=core_members&sortby=pp_reputation_points&sortdirection=desc&page=1

• Like 2

I totally tried to change your title Angie, however, I can't because you have one of those oldfangled names with a space in it. I'd have to rip your very soul apart to title you "Moooooooo."

Alternative suggestion: merging your account with Fawkes and we'll make Fawkes Cakes!