Last post wins

I did laundry all on my own. the first load I did the soap wrong so there was no soap and the second load I didn't put in the drier long enough. and some clothes I'm still afraid of washing so i'll just give it a tubby but I DID IT! I found the on button all on my own and everything. you gotta pull on the knob. pretty coolio actually. 

• Like 1

I also just made pizza and the bottom got a little burnt so I took it out early and IM A CHEF :D

except it's the same pizza I made just after I got dumped so it's sad pizza now. the alternative was cereal, which is harder to eat while watching star trek in my bed, and mashed potatoes. I don't know why gomma bought so many mashed potatoes. there are like 3 more things of it just for me. 

45 minutes ago, Cathalos said:

I also just made pizza and the bottom got a little burnt so I took it out early and IM A CHEF :D

except it's the same pizza I made just after I got dumped so it's sad pizza now. the alternative was cereal, which is harder to eat while watching star trek in my bed, and mashed potatoes. I don't know why gomma bought so many mashed potatoes. there are like 3 more things of it just for me. 

Shes worried you are starving.