Last post wins

I wouldn't stress too much about Thala; she's trying to not only validate herself in a universe that has me in it, but also be Nasty's next Broad Bragfest. The past few months have been a drawn-out tsundre campaign that she's launched in order to deal with her insane crush on me--mostly completely due to the fact that I beat her at video games

Pretty much every girl I've gotten a SWEET DATE with so far has been beaten by me at some sort of game so I guess that's my secret. Sorry I got you so bad thallie <3 come play civ with daddy tonight and I'll maybe give you some hot tips 

1. I won? don't get me mixed up with that x-bum kyle
2. "hey nasty, wanna see my new bra?"  "ooh, noo, Im not sure what JESSICA, THIS UGLY DUMBUMB WHOM I DO NOT LOVE, will think about that"

you had your chance, mr. '/10. my new crush is 

um

the cinnimon toast crunch man. he was there for me.

I won the all-out war where it was asia VS. Pimple + airdrop and I won the culture v. domination race because you play like a tool
the cutulre one might have been a last-ditch diplomatic actually now that I think about it. we were like waiting for the other to finish the turn so we could buy out the city states, remember? I dunno but it was a lot less one sided than you're pretending.

no, pimple was the culture race where you kept trying to take me down and I was 4 turns away I think and firewall jumped it up to like several hundred and we said screwit and gave it to me and deleted it before we could test if it would readjust. and the other time was the diplomatic victory and you know maybe you won but it was basically a really lame tie, though you coulda won if you didn't chicken out with your A-team of 3 supersoldiers

mate it's hard to explain mate it's just like one day you'll just be wif your mates having a look in jd and you might fancy curry club at the 'Spoons but your lad Cathy who's an absolute ledge and the archbishop of banterbury will be like "brevs lets have a cheeky nandos instead." And you'll think "Top. Let's smash it."