Last post wins

3 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

You know what?

I have no reason to be here before the 2666 page, so I might leave for a while because I'm tired of everyone doing stupid crap

Angie and Cathy, you're going to regret your choices someday, mark my words

CatCakey, how clear do I need to make it to you that your extreme and bafflingly angry reactions is the reason why people keep on 'getting your name wrong'? It's hard to watch. Take one of those chill pills I heard so much about. You are besmirching the proud tradition of dry, British humour.

53 minutes ago, Cathalos said:

angie's being meanerrr I just call you a name cuz legacy

I know Angie's being meaner, and seriously don't call me by that name

50 minutes ago, Davroth said:

CatCakey, how clear do I need to make it to you that your extreme and bafflingly angry reactions is the reason why people keep on 'getting your name wrong'? It's hard to watch. Take one of those chill pills I heard so much about. You are besmirching the proud tradition of dry, British humour.

1. They are not that extreme.

2. You made it worse to be honest.

3. I was joking. This is one reason why I dont love the internet so much, because people don't seem to understand sarcasm

Honestly though, I don't get so much actual happiness from this site, and I'd best stay away from this site when I've had bad days anyway because when I'm in an actual bad mood this is not a safe environment.

@NastyMann what's with you liking all my posts in LPW?

7 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

1. They are not that extreme.

2. You made it worse to be honest.

3. I was joking. This is one reason why I dont love the internet so much, because people don't seem to understand sarcasm

Honestly though, I don't get so much actual happiness from this site, and I'd best stay away from this site when I've had bad days anyway because when I'm in an actual bad mood this is not a safe environment.

Suit yourself. You come off as extremely upset about the name thing, there's no trace of sarcasm about it.