Last post wins

you know, a while ago I think it was fawkes said to yell our secrets and I made one up but I feel like a cheater and I just thought of a REAL secret so here goes

I guess apperantly eyebrows are a thing other people know anything about and sometimes people like my gramma are like "let's like fix your eyebrows" or something idk exactly. but it was weird cuz like it's an eyebrow, what's it supposed to look like? how do you make it look better when it already looks like an eyebrow?

but sometimes it gets all thick in the middle so it's like one big brow if you see close and APPERANTLY that's bad but it's like I guess people pluck them? but like every hair one at a time? that'd take like a billion years and hurt right? so I just took my razor and like, shaved a straight razor-length line down the top of my nose between my eyebrows. and it's like okay unibrow gone but like? do I look like a freak now? I don't even know like they still look like eyebrows?

BUT THEN after I did this, I went to call my friend cuz we called all the time and she complimented my eyebrows. for the first and last time ever. so like WOAH that's crazy right? that raises so many questions for me.

1. is it actually immediately noticably different for people? if so, why don't I pick up on this?
2. was she being sarcastic? did they actually look good, or like bad and she was being mean? why did it never come up again when I ended up doing it again cuz I don't know what else to do?
3. why do people care about eyebrows when apperantly you can get randomly complimentable eyebrows by just like... shaving them down the middle with a razor?
4. how do my eyebrows look normally? do I normally look like a caveman and the razor technique brought me up to "basically presentable"? that makes the most sense, EXCEPT:
5. why does nobody ever talk about it otherwise? like it should be like the shape of someone's toenail. if you really like toenail shapes then sure, go for it. but otherwise, it should never come up, it's so random. that's not the kind of thing you can just randomly mention one time. you either have to care or you don't. so what was the deal with that one time?

I mean I dunno. I just dunno. I forgot if I ever told anybody about this. I may have. if I did, I didn't get any satisfying answers, and I doubt I talked about it as specifically as I did now.

but I dunno there's my secret. somebody help me please :I 

2 minutes ago, Angie Cakes said:

:freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya::freya:

ALL THE ANIMALS DO THE FULL SET 333 ANIMALS I HAVE THEM HERE FOR YOU I DREW THEM

very_small_animals_by_theblueprintforlif

THEY DON'T EXACTLY WORK AS EMOTICONS THOUGH BUT LOOK I MADE THEM

I'm thrilled, frightened, and a little excited at how fast you replied to this.

These are really nice btw!

Hey guys! So i have a friend who's irl and is my best irl friend in the whole wide world irl, and he was in Japan! And he brought me anime themed nerd gifts! Check it out! :D

kCZOPS0.jpg?1

It's a Celty keychain, a Nagisa microfleece thing for cleaning glass, and a Sonia Nevermind keychain! The last one is my favorite if I have to pick a favorite. Check it out!