Last post wins

23 minutes ago, Davroth said:

Hey guys! So i have a friend who's irl and is my best irl friend in the whole wide world irl, and he was in Japan! And he brought me anime themed nerd gifts! Check it out! :D

kCZOPS0.jpg?1

It's a Celty keychain, a Nagisa microfleece thing for cleaning glass, and a Sonia Nevermind keychain! The last one is my favorite if I have to pick a favorite. Check it out!

GIMMIE THAT NAGISA!

I've told my best friend about that colour war we had, and when we were talking about Suicide Squad because she loves DC... That's all I told my best friend about you guys.

In fact, I only ever complained about Angie to her and also laughed about the colour war because that was genuinely funny XD

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Cathalos said:

and why not? don't you looooove me? 

9 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

davvy doesn't love us he won't even tell his only best irl friend in the whole world about us ))):

Sure I love you guys. Don't say silly thing like that.

9 hours ago, Cathalos said:

we gotta team up and go eat davvy's friend to gain the part of him that davvy FOR REAL likes 

You don't have to eat em for that. Feel free to say hi, though, when you are already around Germany to come eat my friend.

And through it all, I

Can't ever say

There was a single moment

I didn't wanna run away, and

I crave the sanctuary

of a patient tomb, exploding

holding, molding me, and

If I mummify, I would

burst into a cloud

of thousand agonies

Just to set me free--I'm comin' on strong

And when I touch down, at the

speed of sound 

through a mound of what's left of me

Ontario

comin' on strong

comin' on strong

26 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

Congratulations Nasty :Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie:

And I expect my loneliness and other things are gonna make me go into a fairly big breakdown. I gotta stuff all my tissue packets into my coat pockets or bag

genuinely, thank you for your support. I'm really sorry to hear that, but I also have to unlike one of your previous posts to keep your like total at 667 for the funni j0ke