Last post wins

6 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Grab the nearest book next to you, turn to page 45. The first sentence will describe your sex life.

Koloktos: a guardian who protects the ancient cistern 
hyrule historia

AND BECAUSE MS BOSS LADY SAID SEX FIRST I CAN TALK ABOUT WHAT I LEARNED IN SCHOOL TODAY!!!
according to some study, 9% of adults use their smartphone during sex. what a fun day. 

tomorrow I have to go to a US government class

you wanna trade? detention sounds HOTTTTT

and then I have to go to whatever sociology is.
and then I go home and try to figure out how to make up for the fact that I can't spend all my time sleep deprived anymore. it was so nice. it was just aughblblblbl videoagyamz and then someone would be like "u wanna do a friendship" and I was like "yaaaaaa" and then I'd crash and only occasionally have a horrible nightmare while they gave me free attention

now it's like
I gotta do work and think about stuff with this piece of trash knockoff defective brain 
that's gay

speaking of which IM GETTING MY EARS PIERCED FRIDAY MAYBE ISNT THAT WEIRD I THINK ITS A PLOT FOR HER TO STAB ME IN THE FACE BUT WERE DOIN IT SHE SAYS

10 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Detention?

I have one of those during lunch tomorrow

Cuz I forgot that I was supposed to have one that I accidentally skipped

But it's only a lunch detention so yay

Oooooooooooh!

Are you a baaaaaad boooooooy, Patchy?

Do you walk around school punching lockers, singing the Japanese intros to anime songs, and saying "HECK", while making all the girls swoon?

What'd you dooooooo?

10 hours ago, Cathalos said:

speaking of which IM GETTING MY EARS PIERCED FRIDAY MAYBE ISNT THAT WEIRD I THINK ITS A PLOT FOR HER TO STAB ME IN THE FACE BUT WERE DOIN IT SHE SAYS

IF I SENT YOU A PAIR OF GIANT EARRINGS WITH MY FACE ON THEM MAKING KISSY FACES, WOULD YOU PROMISE TO WEAR THEM ON EVERY DATE YOU EVER GO ON FROM NOW ON?

17 minutes ago, MicroChip said:

It has certainly picked up lately.

*picks up Microchip!* :I

*gasp!*

I... I bet you didn't even care that you missed the Pledge of Allegiance... DID YOU?

I KNEW YOU WERE A MONSTROUS CRIMINAL FROM THE MOMENT I MET YOU.

It's people like YOU that are sending our planet straight to... pardon my Australian... HECK! >:[

12 hours ago, Cathalos said:

What are you getting done? 

Here's a tip, unless you're really tolerant to pain, don't get an industrial as your first one.
Or do. I'm not your mother. 

49 minutes ago, Penumbra said:

Good luck.
There isn't a word invented yet that can describe me. 

But Penby!

There's one word that could only have been invented SOLELY with you in mind!

Spoiler

Handsome~ :3

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Penumbra said:

What are you getting done? 

Here's a tip, unless you're really tolerant to pain, don't get an industrial as your first one.
Or do. I'm not your mother. 

Penby's right yo.

You prolly wanna start with something a little on the softer side for your first time.

Like a Jacob's Ladder for example!

Trust me.

Trust me, yo.

Has Fawkesy ever led you wrong?~ :3

30 minutes ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Fawkes is like just

Best

That's about all there is to it

D'aaaaaw!

Flattery will get you everywhere, you big silly dinosaur!~<3

OR SHOULD I SAY NEW 'PRINCE OF THE PRIMORDIAL PLAIN OF PANIC AND PASTA'?~ >:3

guys i really gotta thankity spankity your encouragement lately. Your boi is playing a show on friday and on the 17th of february, and the band boys and I will be playing together more regularly super soon so I should have some recordings of us as a band! We're an electric group; myself on guitar and vocals, with my good friends T and A on drums and bass respectively. 

WE JUST NEED A NAME!