Last post wins

21 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

I know two of those things, hooray! I'd google what an Akita is but like lazy.

Akita is a Japanese breed that looks sorta like a doge (which is another Japanese breed called Shina Inu).

Love is all I got.

Yeah they're cute dogs. I hear they've got a 'tude tho.

I really want to get a husky when stuff settles down.  I almost got one once but I when I went to get the dog, I beat another family to the punch. They were there and their little boy was crying and asking why they couldn't have that dog. The choice was clear right away, and I told them they could have the pup. 

One day.

My master plan is to check animal shelters about a month after Christmas since people dunno what they're getting into with that breed and they take the easy way out.

• Like 3

So today at my secondjob a customer was paying for his drink and as he was pulling money out of his wallet, a condom flopped out on the counter. I told him "Sorry, can't accept that as payment" and he turned beet red.

I also told him wallets = bad place for condoms, so hey, might have prevented some bad stuff there through random impromptu coffee shop sex ed!

13 minutes ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Rosie, the condom itself wasn't the payment.

I was just googling about putting condoms in wallets, which I already sort of knew was bad, but it was like "Store them in a safe container or a purse"

Sorry google, I don't have a purse

That's why I carry tubaware. It's a very safe container.

1 hour ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Rosie, the condom itself wasn't the payment.

I was just googling about putting condoms in wallets, which I already sort of knew was bad, but it was like "Store them in a safe container or a purse"

Sorry google, I don't have a purse

But purses are so convenient :o 

I just had a mental image of Chip swimming in a pool of condoms like Scrooge McDuck does for his coins.

I would never store a condom in a purse. All the contents still get jostled and could create tears. You only need a tiny one to end up with kids.

I don't think there's an situation that calls for impromptu sex. Most people know in advance if they're getting laid that night.

Actually, I take that back. I had a friend that used to be a Manager at a popular chain restaurant out here (Ruby Tuesday), and he walked in one night to get some stuff done and found his two closing employees banging on top of the salad bar.

xYdL2iR.gif

• Like 2

You can't beat extra fiber! I want to make "unfortunate cookies" and put really mean "fortunes" in them, like "You were adopted." and "That hairstyle isn't working for you at all. Your friends lied."

I once opened one and it said "Don't ask what fortune cookie can do for you. Ask yourself what you can do for fortune cookie."

• Like 3