Last post wins

I made an Autumn harvest salad. Spring mix, arugula, butternut squash pumpkin-shaped pasta tossed with toasted walnut oil, roasted turkey breast, sliced gala apples, red onion, goat cheese, dried cranberries, cherries, apricots, apple chips, toasted pumpkin seeds, with a thyme apple cider vinaigrette and a few grinds of black pepper.

jraAiob.jpg

• Like 2
On 04/10/2017 at 1:21 PM, Rosewind said:

Well...one of my mods could still sniff you out. Bellosh in particular has a bloodlust that even impresses me. Maybe I should tell them...

Oh yeah, I bought a dog bowl! It's purple with little paws and bones on it. I don't have a dog. It's for me.

Aww, Rose pupper <3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Christ on a ritz, Dinosaur.

Went to a farmers' market today. Bought a buncha peppers, veggies, autumn-spiced tea, and ghost pepper salsa. Yellowjackets were everywhere, but the flowers/turning foliage were pretty and it was a nice day! I stopped by a local bakery and got a Boston cream doughnut (also called a bismarck out here -- basically a round, yeast-risen doughnut stuffed with vanilla pastry cream and chocolate glaze on top). It was yummy, but I could only manage a few bites. I like when I find a really awesome new bakery somewhere and they're doing some really good work in there. It gives me hope.

• Like 1