Last post wins

Gigi has been hanging out with Patch too much. Maybe you got Dino Flu? Hope you feel better there!

I'm baking today. On my day off. The not-baking job. I owe my Aunt in Texas some cookies, so may as well use my day off from baking to bake more!

I woke up really early and polished off the rest of Kakegurui, Hnnng, so good! I'll probably work out today too. I'm having some major medical stuff done later this month and I want to be as physically fit for it as possible; so much so my Aunt bribed me to quit my second job a week early so I could rest, and she'd make up for the lost funds. I'm like...okay!

ohgod i'm sorry for misinforming you Symph, there is an Asagao to Kase-san OVA coming out on June 9th. Its only going to be the one episode, but its fully voiced. I got confused because I only saw the promotional short last month, but that came out a year ago so I thought that was the anime-project i'd read about. 
Yuri is a wonderful thing. 
A kiss for the petals, Citrus, Whispered words, Sweet blue flowers, Kindred spirits, Strawberry panic.
Nothing is purer than a maidens love. 

• Like 1