Last post wins

23 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

I became my cringy middle-school self again. Oof

I'm at my rebellious stage (late, I know) so I don't care about crunching.

Tampons can cause toxic shock syndrome.   \o/ Pads4life

My sis has to use both sometimes. #TMITuesdays

She got shark sheets last summer and we both had the realization at the same time that there's a lot of bloody irony behind that. 

• Like 1

Snow for me means "Just leave for work earlier." Nobody will be there to bake, and we just lost two more Bakers in our region.

They were too weak to survive the Curse of the Abyss.

Also I'm going to put this here, because I know the person who needs to see it will:

Please don't post spoilery stuff in status messages, especially since it just plops on our front page. We literally just had a chat about this yesterday in this thread. Thank you!

17 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

Snow for me means "Just leave for work earlier." Nobody will be there to bake, and we just lost two more Bakers in our region.

They were too weak to survive the Curse of the Abyss.

Also I'm going to put this here, because I know the person who needs to see it will:

Please don't post spoilery stuff in status messages, especially since it just plops on our front page. We literally just had a chat about this yesterday in this thread. Thank you!

Sorry about that. I don't think I was online to see that ^-^

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

I'm iffy on that. It's pretty when it first falls (especially if it's not a flurry), but right now i have 6 feet of snow piled up in my back yard...

Where I live it doesn't snow :P 

I get that but, I honestly don't enjoy slacking off. I can't just sit around. Taking a 6 month break from driving and working on cars is not too pleasant and is the primary reason for my beef with the season.

There's supposed to be a big storm tonight. Thankfully I don't work tonight or tomorrow so I can just let the snowpocalypse come. It's pretty rare I get to have a snow day on an actual snow day!

I made my one meal for the day. Finished cooking this whole shebang in 30 mins, everything from scratch! (My exhusband bought me an airfryer so I got to try it out on some fresh-cut fries.)

9Kihm7E.jpg

• Like 2