Last post wins

Saying "If you think that was terrible, keep reading" doesn't really help lol. I already can barely handle watching these characters go through what they're going through... I want so badly to read it but, I dunno. I can't stomach this stuff too well.

And good Lord those Mitty flashbacks... Can't unsee it... I had to partly disrupt my view with my hand to watch that scene. After the episode 10 scene, I knew the animators weren't messing around...

Sorry if I'm rambling but, It's all just too freaking sad. I even had a little trouble getting to sleep last night lol. A little too much to take in in one day.

It's nnnnnnaaa a problem if you like Nanachi! Yeah, the manga is a real page turner!

*loli spilling noises!*

We're due for a new chapter in a few days. Welcome to the Abyss club!

I just finished Fate/Apocrypha. It was really, really good! The ending was a real tear jerker, especially the epilogue. Omg tears. Also it had some of the best battle scenes I've seen since like, Kill la Kill. Definitely worth a watch -- though I'd recommend Fate/Zero to get an idea of what Fate is and how everything in this universe works if you haven't seen it before.

• Like 1

Maybe once a month or so. He's been busy with the anime and stuff so that's understandable.

The OST is on Spotify/YT -- it's worth a listen outside the context of the anime.

Every chapter manages to be a big cliffhanger. That site I gave you is missing the last page of last chapter.

Riko walks across the weird black goo with faces and come across something that looks like Lyza chained up. Nanachi is still missing in action.

• Like 1

You can make your own with a few simple ingredients. If you have an egg yolk, some oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper, you're in business! Sometimes a little smashed garlic and herbs are nice additions, as well as a little dijon mustard to give it that requisite piquancy and twang.

• Like 1