Last post wins

20 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Where's Tres?

Oh gawd, that made me lol. There's another part where they're playing "I know you want me" and...it was pretty savage.

It wasn't bad. It wasn't amazing. It was a good way to kill 90 minutes or so. The locales, animation, and art direction were all really good. I enjoyed Blue Sky's take on Horton Hears a Who, and I've always thought their animation was fluid and likable. The story was a bit predictable, but what isn't nowadays? It's all about execution, good characters, pacing, presentation,  and, once in a while, it'll start a conversation. It felt like it dragged at a few points, but it was pretty inoffensive and got back on track relatively fast. Like, I would watch it again.

Positive, albeit tentative recommendation!

• Haha 1

So I got round to playing the Danganronpa VR demo. Actually pretty good. All five minutes of it. 
The arguments are so much more lively and I can view Aoi's new 3D model in far more....detail.
Like the characters will actually get out of their pedestals and literally jump and stomp on peoples arguments. At one point Toko threw books at floating text to counter it  
and Togami shook the stage and made everyone fall to their knees by clicking his fingers.
Then it ended abruptly with you getting punished and made we wonder if there was a point to the whole thing. Like Spike Chunsoft haven't announced that they are doing anything with it. I hope it does get a full game, even if its just a remake of the first one.

• Like 1