Last post wins

Noedig. Hey there, buddy.

Made any new great poems lately?

Soon, soon the 1800th comment will come.

Soon, soon, the unknown one will have it done.

Who know's this commentor, who know this, I ask?

Someone who will do it, has quite a task.

British, Irish, American, or other,

will be glorious of his or her prize.

Again, again, again, and again,

Another comment will the number rise.

• Like 1

NINJA'D BY CONOR BEFORE I COULD EVEN WRITE MY POST >:[

BUT ANYWAY.

Yes.

ONLY in Introductions?

Tut-tut, Pinkie.

You're being FAR too modest.

I too was rather fond of the blogs you do/did.

As well, I don't believe anyone else on this forum captures (or even tries to, for that matter) Pinkie's personality as perfectly as you do.

In my mind, you ARE Pinkie Pie.

You shall remain as such~ <3 >:3

Fawkes... really? I posted a poem aobut the 1800th commentor, and you had to make it spoiled for my poem. Not that I wanted to be the 1800th commentor.

Soon, soon the 1800th comment will come.

Soon, soon, the unknown one will have it done.

Who know's this commentor, who know this, I ask?

Someone who will do it, has quite a task.

British, Irish, American, or other,

will be glorious of his or her prize.

Again, again, again, and again,

Another comment will the number rise.

I love your poems, Noedig. I hope you do some more.

Fawkes... really? I posted a poem aobut the 1800th commentor, and you had to make it spoiled for my poem. Not that I wanted to be the 1800th commentor.

Ah, oh wow.

I gotted the 18,000 post?

Teehee. I don't even TRY anymore and I STILL get 'em :'D

I try and compliment someone....I get yelled at by Fawkes.....

Great :/

*nuzzle, nuzzles Conor* :3

<3

Guest EoLPinkie

Yay! I've felt super sad about no blog entries, but nopony responds to my messages anymore. Even though I do little things through the day they aren't bloggy. I could feature all of you of course, that's about 4-5 entries right there :D

Some ponies find me in the chat when I'm in there and go "Wow you really are like this? Neato!" and I'm like "Right? So much fun, woo!" I really should have been posting here all along, it must have been some evil enchantress magic.

Yay! I've felt super sad about no blog entries, but nopony responds to my messages anymore. Even though I do little things through the day they aren't bloggy. I could feature all of you of course, that's about 4-5 entries right there :D

Some ponies find me in the chat when I'm in there and go "Wow you really are like this? Neato!" and I'm like "Right? So much fun, woo!" I really should have been posting here all along, it must have been some evil enchantress magic.

Oh wow, why am I smiling?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW :'D

MY FACE IS SMILING AND I CAN'T STOP IT.

I'M NOT EVEN JOKING.

*forced serious face*

Ah, okay. There we go.

NO WAIT, I'M SMILING AGAIN.

DAMMIT PINKIE :'D

ANYWAY.

There's far more than 4-5 ponies you could blog about in here, my dear filly.

We are a nation unto ourselves. An alternative to the IRC chat, if you will.

FROM WHOM WE ARE CONSTANTLY DEFENDING OUR RIGHTFUL TERRITORY >:3

So what is this picture you want of?

and what is it meant to be for?

Guest EoLPinkie

I was wanting an avatar that I didn't sneaky Pinkie away with from another website! Um... anything really :D Just Pinkie doing something fun! I'm really working on being a DJ lately since everyone says I'm a fun pony to be around and I'm good with music, so a DJ Pinkie with a turntable would probably make me sugar crash! I know artsy fancy ponies like freedom though, so anything is super magifantastical!

And I told ya Fawkes, talent is smiles :D

Edit: I don't blame him too much, most of the chat ponies ignore me :sad:

I was wanting an avatar that I didn't sneaky Pinkie away with from another website! Um... anything really :D Just Pinkie doing something fun! I'm really working on being a DJ lately since everyone says I'm a fun pony to be around and I'm good with music, so a DJ Pinkie with a turntable would probably make me sugar crash! I know artsy fancy ponies like freedom though, so anything is super magifantastical!

And I told ya Fawkes, talent is smiles :D

Well, If I start to do a quick drawing between my other stuff tomorrow I'll do a DJ Pinkie Pie. That would look pretty sweet actually. My pinkie pie is not that good though, just a heads up.

Angie... goes to school...

Comes home...

Makes noodles...

Then goes BACK to school?

Canada is a straaaaange, strange place >:I

it was either that or stay in the cafeteria for three hours ._. I only had two classes today. though coming home was a stupid move since it was -30 out. I could've done without that extra half hour of walking

also, yay :^D Pinkie's here

Guest EoLPinkie

Well, If I start to do a quick drawing between my other stuff tomorrow I'll do a DJ Pinkie Pie. That would look pretty sweet actually. My pinkie pie is not that good though, just a heads up.

Pft I've seen your Pinkie remember? Your neato abstracty style is why I love it!

Don't mind Fawkes Pinkie.....he gets a bit defensive at times :P

Edit: But that's why we love him soo much <3

Do you see this, Conor?

DO YOU SEE THIS?

The IRC ponies.

They.

Ignore.

PINKIE PIE.

PINKIE PIE OF ALL PONIES.

I mean I could SEE if it was Rarity or Twilight or maybe even Rainbow Dash.

BUT PINKIE PIE.

This is clearly nothing short of more irrefutable proof as to why IRC is a sad, saaaaaaad, SAD place.

Full of sadness and sad people and sad pastries and sad ponies and sad... penguins.

IT'S SAD, CONOR >:[