Last post wins

JUST AN UPDATE ON MY SKYRIM ADVENTURE:

I was over encumbered, so I threw something down. Kid walks up to me "You dropped this! :D" This is when I learned that children in this game are invincible.

I just killed a dragon. Whilst I'm absorbing its soul, this spider walks up to me with the biggest pair of oranges and hits me. It's like he watched me kill a dragon, then called me a b**** and proceeded to slap my rump... With its fangs.

I'm in Riverwood, and I'm talking to the smithy, trying to find some quicksilver ingot. He has none, so I choose to quick travel to Whiterun, "You cannot fast travel with enemies nearby!" Look up, Dragon. Oh.

JUST AN UPDATE ON MY SKYRIM ADVENTURE:

I was over encumbered, so I threw something down. Kid walks up to me "You dropped this! :D" This is when I learned that children in this game are invincible.

I just killed a dragon. Whilst I'm absorbing its soul, this spider walks up to me with the biggest pair of oranges and hits me. It's like he watched me kill a dragon, then called me a b**** and proceeded to slap my rump... With its fangs.

I'm in Riverwood, and I'm talking to the smithy, trying to find some quicksilver ingot. He has none, so I choose to quick travel to Whiterun, "You cannot fast travel with enemies nearby!" Look up, Dragon. Oh.

Well i just joined the collage and then this person was all like, "Ill lead you to the collage from here, Its right across this bridge."

Me "Fus Roh Dah"

Her (Falling of bridge to her death): Is some one there?

No regrets.

• Like 1

you wannna mnow a secretdh Conor?

SOMEHOW I walked ALL the way back to my dorm... from across campus... and I cant even see strait....

Im not even entirely sure what my name is...

But I did it for you.

I traversed unknown territority,,,, in a major city,,, just for you,,,

So I coulf see ponies with you....

YOU BETTER BE THERE CONOR.

I WILL BE THERE.

YOU BETTER BE THERE,

YOU'RE ALL I THOUGHT ABOYT,

YOU WERE MY MOtivaTION.

YOU BETTA BE THAR CONOR!

• Like 1

I WANT TO WASH MY EYES WITH FIRE!

Curse you, Know Your Meme! Of course I'm going to watch a MLP video, even if it is entitled Cupcakes! It... It was so well done but... But...

WHY IS IT ALWAYS RIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED THAT I FIND THIS STUFF?!

Really? I

When I wacthed them., All of them I found them to be...mediocre..at best. In one the animation was just so...lacking luster or really showing good shots/realistic and fun movement.

The second one I wacthed had a lot of shots but its just so...off and choppy in all of its movements that I found it un-impressive although I had to give a nod of respect to the animator for serious ambition and actual creativity.

The third one was funny and thats the AndrewWK one. Which is properly the best, ironic since its a parody music video but it has great usage of music sync and wonderful background settings to macth the mood as well as lovable animation to facial cartoonic exagggeration techniques, None if then fear worthy.

i suggest either reading BEN or wacthing the MarbleHornettes slender man entries if you want to be really scared.

you wannna mnow a secretdh Conor?

SOMEHOW I walked ALL the way back to my dorm... from across campus... and I cant even see strait....

Im not even entirely sure what my name is...

But I did it for you.

I traversed unknown territority,,,, in a major city,,, just for you,,,

So I coulf see ponies with you....

YOU BETTER BE THERE CONOR.

I WILL BE THERE.

YOU BETTER BE THERE,

YOU'RE ALL I THOUGHT ABOYT,

YOU WERE MY MOtivaTION.

YOU BETTA BE THAR CONOR!

I'm sorry, Conor can't come to the phone right now.

He's a little tied up.

And gagged.

But don't worry.

Dr.Penumbra will sort everything out for you.

hello guests :^D up in time for the new episode as always I see?

hello non-guests who appear to not be here :^D Angie has arrived! well she arrived a while ago, but she didn't feel like posting so early so she played with her pokedex for a bit first.