Last post wins

Rocky, Penby, Sulvie, pegasus, you, noe, nasty, tenkan, microchip and apolline :3

Ah, right xD

The list I have are the ones who have, so far, confirmed for the pic (save for Fawkes, cuz he wants to be involved in everything >:C)

But I'll make sure to include everypony else wither they want me to or not! HAHA!

How they're depicted, of course, depends on if they give me a reference or not

Ah, right xD

The list I have are the ones who have, so far, confirmed for the pic (save for Fawkes, cuz he wants to be involved in everything >:C)

But I'll make sure to include everypony else wither they want me to or not! HAHA!

How they're depicted, of course, depends on if they give me a reference or not

For a Fawkes reference you'll have to talk to Angie, my dear sir :3

OR... hmmmm.... perhaps better yet, I may just give you some of the specs and see what you can come up with using your IMAGINATION! }:3

Since... Fawkes isn't quite finalized and whatnot.

Yeah. I think I like that idea. I'll send em to you later~

YAY!

Answer EVERYTHING

So I posted in the Drawfriends topic that Imma do something spectacular!

I wanna do a love-themed group pic of the last post crew!

So PM me your character you want me to use (and a reference if you can), and let's spread the love!

http://www.canterlot.com/gallery/image/1416-penumbra-walking/

Appy did him with his ears sticking out of his hood. He looked better like that.

Weirdly enough after the bronyland quiz gave me Pinkie and Rarity, I retook the personality test and got Pinkie's and Rarity's personality types in separate sittings. That's why I settled on Pinkie, because apparently I'm hilarious and have multiple personality disorder! Although that means I'm never outnumbered with all my alter egos supporting me! I'm my own giggling army!

We are the same person!