Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

I feel much better mentally! Apparently my sisters came down with something a few days ago that causes a lot of dizziness and aching. Phew. Still going to get screened for pre-diabetes, but I was kind of scared earlier when I didn't know what it was. I don't get sick very often :green:

I feel much better mentally! Apparently my sisters came down with something a few days ago that causes a lot of dizziness and aching. Phew. Still going to get screened for pre-diabetes, but I was kind of scared earlier when I didn't know what it was. I don't get sick very often :green:

I know what would make me feel better!

Considering we're the same person!

watch all three parts of this.

I know how you feel, Pinkie. I had the same fears too in the past-not diabetes but, I get the nervousness-I suffer with sleep issues and I get certain sickness traits when alot when under stress/sleep deprivation. But, you. Your just far too full of life. I'm not suprise you don't get sick often. That would be like a star getting dressed in a shadows.