Last post wins

I will deal with these claims in a bit, my dear ponies~

Are going to use your Imagination?

ibx6xg.jpg

Weeeeheeeeeeeeeooo! This pony now has a cast member! I'm gonna triple my daily brushie brushies and buy a set of dental picks to celebrate! :D

I saw!! I love Colgate! :D

If I get Pinchy approved, she's SO going to see the dentist. Wither she likes it or not >:I

There are those who would decry your claims of power, Fawkes. For us personally, I like to think of it as amiable opposition Though I fear for the newer ponies who may be unaware of what they're galloping into...

Why must you oppose me at every turn, Pinkie?

Why?

We are natural compliments.

Our song, meant to be sung in harmony, not opposition.

The symphony we could write has the potential to paint a smile across the world which would hold everlasting.

But no.

For Pinkie is NOT Pinkie.

Pinkie is Aria.

And Aria has a penchant for... hmm... overthrowing established orders.

Pinkie would not plot. Aria-Pinkie however DOES plot.

She labels me a villain and vows to throw me down from atop my hill into the mud and the murk.

Aria-Pinkie does not understand Fawkes.

She was not there when he fought for his ponies.

She was not present when he bled for them.

Aria does not know how much Fawkes cares.

She thinks she knows though.

But she does not.

And she does not care.

Guest EoLPinkie

Because Fawkesy said Pinkie was starting a war when Pinkie wasn't doing anything! Pinkie loved Fawkesy! Fawkesy's own paranoia and insanity gave rise to Aria, not Pinkie. Pinkie was sad that day :sad: All Pinkie wanted was friends to talk to, but the Kingdom of Madness spoke a language Pinkie apparently didn't understand. The darkness came to Pinkie, promised power and recognition! Pinkie listened to the sweet whispers...

And through it all Pinkie still gave gifts and smiles to Fawkesy! Fawkesy's the one who doesn't understand!

Why must you oppose me at every turn, Pinkie? Why? We are natural compliments. Our song, meant to be sung in harmony, not opposition. The symphony we could write has the potential to paint a smile across the world which would hold everlasting. But no. For Pinkie is NOT Pinkie. Pinkie is Aria. And Aria has a penchant for... hmm... overthrowing established orders. Pinkie would not plot. Aria-Pinkie however DOES plot. She labels me a villain and vows to throw me down from atop my hill into the mud and the murk. Aria-Pinkie does not understand Fawkes. She was not there when he fought for his ponies. She was not present when he bled for them. Aria does not know how much Fawkes cares. She thinks she knows though. But she does not. And she does not care.
I've found the important part amongst your babbling, Fawkes. <3

ANGIE.

I JUST SAW YOU HERE A COUPLE SECONDS AGO >:{

Oh keeper of the records, help me find the exact post where the divide between Pinkie and I first opened up.

I'm currently at page 907 with no luck so far >:[

How can any one want to divide against you fawkes. With your lovely speeches and characteristical trade mark of a sly tongue even over a key board forcing one self to actively go against you would be impossible.

And who could ever try to start a war with EolPinkie. Her heart is so big that it acts a cushion for everyone as soon as she enters a thread. To top that off she also had the up beat and energetic persona that I am sure simply sparks smile like a wild flame whever she goes. In real life or the internet.