Last post wins

That you both undershoot and overshoot your goal when garnering such minor achievements Fawkes is not only sloppy, but undignified. Do try harder without the aid of your Droid X.

I still feel the abyss calling to me, it grows more attractive everyday. Its siren song is worming its way into my mind..... OH GOD HELP ME!!!

If you're referring to suicide, banish the thought. I will follow you into whatever abyss you seek past the barrier of life and death and submit you to a hell the likes of which your mind could never conceive.

I think my abyss involves something much worse than suicide..... I think my personal abyss is the abyss of catatonia and detachment from my entire world... and whatever darkness follows in its wake.....

That you both undershoot and overshoot your goal when garnering such minor achievements Fawkes is not only sloppy, but undignified. Do try harder without the aid of your Droid X.

Silly, silly Aria.

Once more you place your ignorance on full displace for all the world to giggle at~ :3

YOU SEE, my dear little foal, in the past we've had incidents where posts have been deleted and thus post numbers have been pushed back.

In other words, post #25,001 would become post #25,000.

By overshooting, I create a safety net in the event that that should happen again.

Much to learn, you still have, my silly little sun Princess~ <3

• Like 1

Yeah, Fawkes acquiring certain numbers he deems as 'important' is pretty much standard fair....

No real point in celebrating :P

And Conor is just jealous cuz after allllllllll this time, he still hasn't gotten a SINGLE Major post~ >:3

Silly, silly Aria.

Once more you place your ignorance on full displace for all the world to giggle at~ :3

YOU SEE, my dear little foal, in the past we've had incidents where posts have been deleted and thus post numbers have been pushed back.

In other words, post #25,001 would become post #25,000.

By overshooting, I create a safety net in the event that that should happen again.

Much to learn, you still have, my silly little sun Princess~ <3

I do believe this is the most attention I've ever had the pleasure of receiving from you, dear Fawkes. Ignorance perhaps, but it is a problem easily rectified. Fear not, I learn well :Celest:

Once more you place your ignorance on full display for all the world to giggle at~ :3

<3

Teehee!

Silly autocorrect~ :3

Thank you ever so much for vigilantly guarding the spelling of mine posts, dearest Aria~ <3

I do believe this is the most attention I've ever had the pleasure of receiving from you, dear Fawkes.

Also, lolwut?

I don't think that's quite accurate xD

Oh yes Fawkes

Everyday I tremble in mercy under your broad and foreboding shadow...

Just waiting for the day I can be as awesome as you :P

-____-

I know.

I seem to have that effect on ponies.

Perhaps one day, Conor. Perhaps one day~ :3

Teehee!

Silly autocorrect~ :3

Thank you ever so much for vigilantly guarding the spelling of mine posts, dearest Aria~ <3

Also, lolwut?

I don't think that's quite accurate xD

Ever vigilant, always watching. And if it's inaccurate, I'll qualify my previous statement with "in a fair amount of time."