Last post wins

Didn't... we like, just have some sort of confrontation just a couple days ago?

I coulda swooooooorn xD

True, but even then I only received moderately spaced responses from you. I do set aside time for you, my delightfully mad draconequus.

Also, when I couldn't decide on a job after college I just walked through a mall area and wrote down everywhere I thought would be fun to work. Now I work at a bank! Don't give up! :D

That's a really weird but clever idea :lol:

I'm choosing my subjects soon, which could determine my entire life!! D:

But I'm thinking somewhere in the film indurstry... makeup artist, actress, singer, y'know...

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Nasty.

And I hate my new classes >:I

My Math teacher is a derp, my science teacher is the same teacher, and in 02 there's so much work it's insane. 25 hours of volunteering, three job shadows <:o

My my, Rarity has become available as far as rp goes. I'm pondering as to whether or not I should apply myself, though the distinct lack of applications or even WIPs is interesting. Kudalyn announced this yesterday, albeit in a mildly off-putting manner. I can understand hesitancy if that's what's occurring with everypony, Rarity is a hard personality to represent.

I found out that it was a close friend of mine who damaged my house and she got global banned from the entire community.... I feel really bad that I reported the griefing when I found out who did it.... How am I supposed to talk to her now??