Last post wins

Thank you Sulvuss. My offer for helping with your issue still stands.

Woah Woah Woah

Y'all forgot about me?

Of course not, sz telan bnielct. You are my comfort when the night has drawn long shadows across my hearth and weariness pulls at my eyes.

I want a big mac episode :C

Oh, super cereals update!

I'm currently at home because my Grandmother isn't doing so well, likely going to pass away within the next couple of days. I'm fine and everything, it's just a family emergency that I was sent home for.

That said, I'm probably going to be behind on the drawfriends pic. I'm not going to be drawing much, if at all, while I'm home. Not going to post about it in the inactivity thread, cuz I'll still be around. Just won't be drawing.

I want a big mac episode :C

Oh, super cereals update!

I'm currently at home because my Grandmother isn't doing so well, likely going to pass away within the next couple of days. I'm fine and everything, it's just a family emergency that I was sent home for.

That said, I'm probably going to be behind on the drawfriends pic. I'm not going to be drawing much, if at all, while I'm home. Not going to post about it in the inactivity thread, cuz I'll still be around. Just won't be drawing.

You have my condolences. Don't be too sad, when one thing ends something new and wonderful can begin.

You have my condolences. Don't be too sad, when one thing ends something new and wonderful can begin.

Just as I sent you another PM, you logged onto aria. Man, talk about timing. Again. I'm not being sarcastic, I actually find this funny.

Actually. Does it ever get bothering, having to dance across accounts for messages or do you have a certain deal set up so all your messages are only sent to one account?

Just as I sent you another PM, you logged onto aria. Man, talk about timing. Again. I'm not being sarcastic, I actually find this funny.

Actually. Does it ever get bothering, having to dance across accounts for messages or do you have a certain deal set up so all your messages are only sent to one account?

I caught the message <3 You realize you can tell if I've read it or not by checking the upper left hand corner of the conversation panel, correct? I've already begun thinking about a post :)

And no, I do receive various messages across my accounts. I like to think I do fairly well in keeping up with them, though Pinkie gets the most by far.

I caught the message <3 You realize you can tell if I've read it or not by checking the upper left hand corner of the conversation panel, correct? I've already begun thinking about a post :)

The other message. But thank you. I hope it was decent. I kind of have a habit of getting too detailed so I had to stop and go...how much is too much after every line or so.