Last post wins

I once tried making up a language with my siblings. We were proficient in it, then promptly forgot it amongst all the idiosyncracies. I wonder if that's the path English will follow?

I once tried making up a language with my siblings. We were proficient in it, then promptly forgot it amongst all the idiosyncracies. I wonder if that's the path English will follow?

I wrote a few. I wrote one for an ancient race of parasite that would lodge themselves into people spines while maintaining a human like head. I can't remember exactly but I recall giving them a purposely confusing, in-humane language. They would prolong words and effects...like.."Deroooum Ijijiji SSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKK gyough" and was one of the more wiser races although fickle, cruel as in the nature of their parasites. Very judgemental and saw everything as something to be used, even when they acted on benevolent intentions

The rest I made for humaniod cousins, fractured human groups and certain undead creations. i never touched that world again, considering I put six-five years of my live into it.

English language changes easily. Politics usually mistreat words and imply in areas their not welcome or shame certain words too and class thee as bad among the public. What stays in the dictionary though...well...I assume its far more tight bolted.

Fix

Fix it

Fixed

Fixing

Fix?

No fix.

Critical levels

not fixed

not fixing it

fix it

you fix it

fix it

no.

warning

critical levels

brrzzt.

Fix it.

Fixitfixitfixitfixitfixit

initiating shut-down in

fixit

fixit!

fixit--

fi--

--transmission lost--

I haven't given this thread as much love as I should have today....

Sweet Celestia forgive me :P

Mmm.

Fix

Fix it

Fixed

Fixing

Fix?

No fix.

Critical levels

not fixed

not fixing it

fix it