Last post wins

Ignoring me again with your Cosby-jabber are you?!

Well take this!!!

*Pokes head and hooves out of the box, one hoof holding a plastic lightning bolt while the other holds a Fawkes action figure. He proceeds to mash the contents of his hooves together, shooting a glare at the real Fawkes*

Take that!

*Rolls a Hot Wheels at the Fawkes figure*

The amusing part is I really do have a box of Hot Wheels here with me.

This site is so odd. I had two avatars going for the past hour: Crowned Celestia after I posted and on my profile, sleepy Celestia on smaller images such as who posted last in a thread on the main page. I switch sizes, and they all convert to the singular avatar. I switched back because Trilobite said this was the cutest Celestia he'd ever seen :P

Alright :)

*places said button beside me and enjoys a tea blend of jasmine and lotus*

Imagination, I'm curious. If I'm featured in the group portrait, have I presented any problems with my lack of consistency in representations of myself? :P

Anypony, or draconequus as the case may be, will earn my eternal disappointment and sadness should they try any subversion related to this button at my expense. Quite thankfully, I don't style myself a god.

Hey guys. Can we have animations as our logos?

Because if we can I might as well make one now that I am on a break.

If we can't, my Pinkie has been breaking the rules at 58 circles per minute for a long time now. And hello Rock.

Anypony, or draconequus as the case may be, will earn my eternal disappointment and sadness should they try any subversion related to this button at my expense. Quite thankfully, I don't style myself a god.

If we can't, my Pinkie has been breaking the rules at 58 circles per minute for a long time now. And hello Rock.

Right. Can't believe I forgot that wasn't animated. My head isn't in the room right now clearly.

Alright :)

*places said button beside me and enjoys a tea blend of jasmine and lotus*

Imagination, I'm curious. If I'm featured in the group portrait, have I presented any problems with my lack of consistency in representations of myself? :P

I dunno xD

I haven't been working on it lately because I've been home since Tuesday for a wake, so people have time if they want to message me with how they want to be depicted. Pic itself will be a bit late, though. Was hoping to have it done in time for Valentines day.

I dunno xD

I haven't been working on it lately because I've been home since Tuesday for a wake, so people have time if they want to message me with how they want to be depicted. Pic itself will be a bit late, though. Was hoping to have it done in time for Valentines day.

Don't worry, I remember your situation. It was just an interesting thought I had since I'm nowhere near consistent, though I may usually appear as I do now after last night's decision.