Last post wins

I charmed my way through school while doing things that actually held my interest :blush: I'm being entirely truthful when I say that I never passed a single examination last year in Managerial Economics, which was essentially economic business calculus, but I passed with a B.

Why the two N's? :P

Ah nevermind, happens all the time. Hey Aria :D

I trust you've had a good day? :)

I've had a busier one than usual, at the very least. I've responded to every roleplay but one, am adding some serious content to my application, and then I'll be headed to Introductions to greet all of the newcomers.

I... I won.

I thought I would be gone for at least a month, but...

Well, I won. Sorry for the crap I put you guys through yesterday. Sure, now I have an hour or less of internet a day, but... I think I won. They're not going to treat me unfairly anymore. At least I hope. I can't understand it though... Why won't they ever leave me be? Sure, I'm not strong, I'm not outdoorsy, I'm not a greasemonkey... but shouldn't that not matter?

Ah well.. Important thing is, is that I've kind of won... I really am sorry though.

I... I won.

I thought I would be gone for at least a month, but...

Well, I won. Sorry for the crap I put you guys through yesterday. Sure, now I have an hour or less of internet a day, but... I think I won. They're not going to treat me unfairly anymore. At least I hope. I can't understand it though... Why won't they ever leave me be? Sure, I'm not strong, I'm not outdoorsy, I'm not a greasemonkey... but shouldn't that not matter?

Ah well.. Important thing is, is that I've kind of won... I really am sorry though.

What a very pleasant surprise. Welcome back Nasty <3