Last post wins

...what?

No. That wasn't what I suggested...

You didn't even listen to me, did you... >:

There are about 18 ponies here that you could've interviewed for your Friend of the Day (Week) blog.

Then there was the joke of the week thing. And some other stuff that I suggested which I can't remember...

I never said anything about recounting the history of LPW...

Aria ignores Fawkes... ;-;

Of course I remember your suggestions. However, if you all wanted to be involved with Canterlot at large haven't you already done so to the degree with which you're comfortable? Aria does not ignore Fawkes, Aria tries to read between the lines. Aria actually feels that Fawkes usually ignores Aria. So we are equally... ignorant. <3

...Why is that I always get flomped, or glomped, or nuzzle hugged, or blown up, or set on fire, or hit by a variety of vehil- Nevermind :/

Why would Fawkes be dissapointed of you?

You get flomped because that is one of the rare forms of affection I give. It is as intimate as me lying on top of you while I think about things, which is to say it's probably uncomfortable. And I am sure there are many reasons, Conor.

.....Nah I'm used to ponies jumping on me....It's not uncomfortable at this point :)

But I got a problem with that last statement, the entire time you've been here you've been very hospitable, nice,and not to mention awesome...

I fail to see any reason for anypony to be dissapointed in you :D