Last post wins

*shrugs slightly at the words* A mare's nature is not to be denied. And nothing Conor. *snickers and nips at Davvy while poking at a tentacle with her wing*

Wha~ Yes! Sorry, but Volt's NOT leaving yet! My application got approved in an instant, which calls for some happiness from my side, since I rarely show it straight!

So, I exclaim: ...yay...

Wha~ Yes! Sorry, but Volt's NOT leaving yet! My application got approved in an instant, which calls for some happiness from my side, since I rarely show it straight!

So, I exclaim: ...yay...

I like you. WORDS, WORDS, WORDS, WORDS, WORDS, WORDS, WORDS, WORDS, WORDS, WORDS.

Hey, Fish Cakes. How are you my adorable assistant chef?

Fawkes, My numbers melt, is that alot?

Woah woah WOAH!

Take it easy there, Volt.

These lands can't quite handle THAT MUCH excitement.

I think you should sit in the orchard of screaming apples until you manage to calm down a bit.

Then we can celebrate~

Woah woah WOAH!

Take it easy there, Volt.

These lands can't quite handle THAT MUCH excitement.

I think you should sit in the orchard of screaming apples until you manage to calm down a bit.

Then we can celebrate~

There is no orchard, I took it away. I also took away the away. All that is left is words...words that melt into jibishiminoucoidshshss

Hey, Sulvusssssssssssss!

Remember back when you loved everyone to death?

Good times, amirite? :3

Love, hate. All words. Words that jump, and turn. Revel in the air, fade and jump. In the end all expressions and words, all dialect and tones are just jibberish...jibberish, jibberish, jibberish. Everything you and I ever said can be simply forgotten, every heart felt comment can be apathetically slapped away. The world turns and as it does so, it will cast my love into the air behind others, distilled and diluted into none existence until its but a faded phrase in a person mind, that if even they remember at all.

Nah. Just kidding. I love you all really.

*leans over to Volt*

*whispers*

Wellll....

A combination of all your most terrible nightmares and...

The most sickeningly, all encompassing love you can possibly imagine.

*ponders for a moment*

*nods*

Yeah, that's about right :3