Last post wins

What, did I exclaim my joy too loud :-( I'm sorry... :oops:

Sulvuss, I believe we don't know each other yet.

*Whispers to Fawkes* What should I expect?

I love meeting new people. Hello, My name is Sulvuss and I am the resident love spreader although don't look too long into me because your eyes will vomit your thoughts. If you need reviews, whisper, words, art or help with anything then just ask me. I grew up in the dark so you can always come to for help because I am always there, breathing into your ear. I love you, don't look at me. I love new people, that why I get along with kids. I have seven years of RP experience and been drawing all my life, I also tend to try and give good feedback in reviews so don't be afraid to talk to me.

*Leans back to Fawkes* Hm... This makes me wonder if my therapist is still alive. Yet, fine then. I cannot deduct anything particular now, so I'll just wait to see.

Penumbra. What about Amnesia?

I love meeting new people. Hello, My name is Sulvuss and I am the resident love spreader although don't look too long into me because your eyes will vomit your thoughts. If you need reviews, whisper, words, art or help with anything then just ask me. I grew up in the dark so you can always come to for help because I am always there, breathing into your ear. I love you, don't look at me. I love new people, that why I get along with kids. I have seven years of RP experience and been drawing all my life, I also tend to try and give good feedback in reviews so don't be afraid to talk to me.

Ah. It seems it might be quite interesting then, considering I was usually jealous for other's drawing skills, and for that, I always respected them as well.

Even though I'm not a kid, I guess you'll get along with me too. Problematic, that's not a verb you'd use to describe me.

And certainly, I'll gladly use services of a good critic.

In this case, nice to meet you.

Ah. It seems it might be quite interesting then, considering I was usually jealous for other's drawing skills, and for that, I always respected them as well.

Even though I'm not a kid, I guess you'll get along with me too. Problematic, that's not a verb you'd use to describe me.

And certainly, I'll gladly use services of a good critic.

In this case, nice to meet you.

http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/ My art. I have a tumblr too and I might make another one.