Last post wins

So now, what did I mi~... No wait. On the other hand, after a bit of remembering, I don't want to know. Let's just start a new life today. Again. As today is the first of the last days of my life.

Now there, I'm also glad to announce I've updated profile page finally, so that you wouldn't be talking with a ghost without personality at all. Enjoy.

Hard to tell. Judging by fact that they disappeared 2 hours ago, and for example, Aria went asleep... This might take some time for all of them. It's nearly midday for me, so I guess I'm bound to do stuff right now. *Stretches* Aaaand, since they're not around, and I have nothing interesting to do today, least for now, I've started working on my second RP character, since first one got Assessed already and is awaiting approval.

So, what's up on your side?

I remember I once crossed that thin red line of biological clock. It was a disaster, sleeping at day, living at night. 2 months of funny life, then half'an'year of hell. Don't be a night pony too much, that's my advice :smug: I've been through it thoroughly. So, what's second char gonna be like, any ideas?

I've finished Unicorn, now starting a Pegasus. Already got concept concerning personality, name, cutie mark and a bit of story. Still no origins or cutie mark story yet. And yeah, concerning night, he's gonna be a night shift pony. Heh.

oh hai Frosty :3

and scary in that people would get annoyed with such a dumb question x_x except in my dream, it also managed to grow to four pages long. Idunnolol

I spent my whole dream trying to make a post apologizeing for the dumb topic I made while half asleep, but it wouldn't let me D: