Last post wins

Perhaps I shall quote my precious words from few posts before.

Now if I don't feel special...

Still. Was just teasing anyway. *Turns back to wipe tears away* Yeah. Just teasing.

Anyway, 5 days too early Aria, 5 days too early.

Glad to know some people care .-.

Perhaps I shall quote my precious words from few posts before.

Now if I don't feel special...

Still. Was just teasing anyway. *Turns back to wipe tears away* Yeah. Just teasing.

Anyway, 5 days too early Aria, 5 days too early.

Glad to know some people care .-.

I'm only partly oracular, so I can't get it down to the exact day. I can take the cake back if you don't want it. I can find other uses for it.

Having spent a good deal of time in the hotel room called Wish, I have acquired some strange new powers...

*Takes to the sky and unleashes a hail of fireballs at the ground*

I'm only partly oracular, so I can't get it down to the exact day. I can take the cake back if you don't want it. I can find other uses for it.

Oh, no. I wouldn't even dare to reject such a generous offer. That would be a waste of brilliant cake. But, I think throwing it at Davy would do the trick, so you have my blessing to do so. If you only wish.

I'm not quite entirely convinced if leaving a cake between fireballs falling down the sky is completely safe. But I might just have a solution to this problem.

*Places cake on ground and sticks an umbrella nearby*

A piece of fine, professional job that is. Shall be safe.

*Watches Aria just sit calmly amongst the maelstrom of falling fireballs*

*lands*

Well that was strange.... I never was able to do that before

*Opens fist, giant dragon made of searing flames erupts out of outstretched hand and into the cake*

Oh, hi Volt and Conor... I am having a spot of trouble controlling my newfound powers....

I didn't ever get any picture from any of you... *Walks away melting into shadows...*

The picture is only posted towards noobies who enter our realm with presumptions on its inner workings.

Namely, they come in and attempt to claim victory in a game without end.

They're then free to apply for citizenship and begin their path down the Golden Road~ >:3

Volt made no such assumptions and was thus transported directly onto The Path~

ALSO, I am SO proud of Aria, I'm figuratively beaming~ :'3

I've never prompted her to post the picture and yet she manages to find the picture (Angie and I usually have A HELL of a time finding it) AND she posts it even under the right circumstance.

I think Aria is deserving of a reward.

Later perhaps. Later.

Beneath the sweet embrace of the night~ ;3

I suspect you didn't enter to a time when Angie was around. She usually takes care of it. XD

AND THIS IS INCORRECT.

Angie only takes care of it when I'm on my mobile and thus can't do it myself.

And sometimes we both post it :3

True enough...

Fawkes, I have some things I must show you.....

*Stretches out my hand, an eruption of magma and flame comes out of the ground*

I don't know when I became able to do that but I am enjoying it.... I better be careful though, otherwise I will implode again....

Silver. Really. If not the fact that I had umbrella over my cake, it would have ended really poor for your fire dragon. Please, keep it chained or at least on leash.

On the side. Seems we have a new "Follower" to the topic.

The picture is only posted towards noobies who enter our realm with presumptions on its inner workings.

Namely, they come in and attempt to claim victory in a game without end.

They're then free to apply for citizenship and begin their path down the Golden Road~ >:3

Volt made no such assumptions and was thus transported directly onto The Path~

ALSO, I am SO proud of Aria, I'm figuratively beaming~ :'3

I've never prompted her to post the picture and yet she manages to find the picture (Angie and I usually have A HELL of a time finding it) AND she posts it even under the right circumstance.

I think Aria is deserving of a reward.

Later perhaps. Later.

Beneath the sweet embrace of the night~ ;3

I am glad to have pleased you, Prince.

....*Realization*

Did somepony just say "Sweet embrace of the night".....involving Aria?

*Darkness is intrigued*

The night always welcomes the dawn, and the reverse is true. Such is the nature of cycles, and Aria is a night mare as often as she is as you behold her currently, if not more so. Also, I'm not entirely sure. Fatigue and Gundams crowd my mind today.

Pint at once. Otherwise I never knew you. This doesn't undergo any negotiations.

Now. I'm wondering if I'll be of any success in RP'ing here. Will see how long it'll take for ponies to fall into my own RP trap, as Unity is in action already.