Last post wins

yaaay i am surprised with the lack of trolls on this site, were they all sent to the moon?

*Starts to raise a hoof then thinks better of it*

• Like 1

Angie. :I

What happened to your signature? :I

I went to edit it, but we're not allowed more than four lines any more :l don't edit your sigs or you'll lose them

we're all bronies..... are you new to this fandom?

nope ive been in the comunity for a while its just most dont accept the Love and Tolerance slogan and stuff and are major trolls, hell i havent even fully followed it yet. Ive ruined to many lives i need to make it right before i love an tolerate

*looks in cup, sees it empty*

May I have another cup of that feather tea?

*holds out a bag of my white feathers*

Here's some more of my high quality feathers Peggly-Sus!

-gladly makes the feather tea for SS, brewing it just the way he likes it-

There you go Silver!

Anyways, this site is pretty awesome because everyone is so nice, and I haven't been much anywhere else. I'm sorry to hear that the rest of the fandom is not as accepting of the Love and Tolerance policy, but we have a bunch of nice ponies here.

nope ive been in the comunity for a while its just most dont accept the Love and Tolerance slogan and stuff and are major trolls, hell i havent even fully followed it yet. Ive ruined to many lives i need to make it right before i love an tolerate

You've hit the wrong side of the bronynet. As simply as this can be. Although be aware, nothing is perfect in this world.

*Starts to raise a hoof then thinks better of it*

Yes, hopefully Aria? Is there something you'd like to tell us bothering your precious mind?

*reaches into his chest of loot*

I think I have new ingredient you can try to make tea with... Dark Matter! It's twisted black stuff, perfect for our Darkness empowered friend, Conor!

*hands Dark Matter to Peggly-Sus*

This is for Aria's tea

*hands him some Orihalcon shards*

That stuff you hold in your hand is what Diviners are made of, holy Weapons that only Grim Angels can use to defeat demons and prevent another Ragnarok.*sips tea again*I love this tea!