Last post wins

Your throat hurts? Sounds like you should take the day off and relax, you know, get away from the rush of this forum. ;P

Don't worry I'll be sure to save your spot ;-)

>:I

*coughs*

*points to page one*

Also

applesauce hurts :C

oh my, was the vile fort right about Jay? :3

or was he talkin' about someone else?

*is too lazy to go back and look*

either way, vile fort, I am impress

W-wait who was right about what? There's already gossip about me? D:

I'm just going to, you know, sit in a corner and wait. Eating brownies. c:

Welcome, welcome to Last Post Wins.

You have chosen or been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining subcommunities. I thought so much of LPW that I elected to establish my administration here, in the forest so thoughtfully provided by... our benefactors. I have been proud to call LPW my home. So whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to LPW.

It's safer here.

• Like 1

Oh, yeah, okay. Bye brownies. </3

-Places on table-

Welcome, welcome to Last Post Wins.

You have chosen or been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining subcommunities. I thought so much of LPW that I elected to establish my administration here, in the forest so thoughtfully provided by... our benefactors. I have been proud to call LPW my home. So whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to LPW.

It's safer here.

Naw, think I'll stick around. c:

I don't suppose anyone brought smoothies? I would quite enjoy a more tropical meal with spring and summer right around the corner.

If your lucky, you might find one that managed to run away. I could look into finding fruit, but tea is standard here, being available at most times.